Reviews for What Went Wrong 1
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Noomii's story is against fanfiction rules. Fanfiction say that MST (characters commenting on their books) is not allowed. Because of people like Noomii, Fanfiction is in trouble. Report her before it's too late.
Save Fanfiction.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 10/13/2011
BreGurl23 chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
hurry up with chapter 4 please
Tearful Shadows chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Loved it. I would love to b ur beta. Please update soon.
GendryandAryabelongtogether chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Honestly. Dumbledore bashing?

he may not have made the best decisions but he was always Harry's mentor.
Luna Carmesi chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
pretty good, but too much chaos.
Katzztar chapter 3 . 4/14/2011
Alright! Thanks for having Dudley appologizing to Harry and tehm deciding to try to get along more. I liked that Petunia was finally yelling at Veron ...although she's done her fair share of blaming Harry for everything, she seems grateful that he saved Dudley now that she had time to calm down from the event and think things through.

I love that Fudge got a note before he arrived then read the first one that said what Dumbles have done to Harry. It seems he may not too thick-headed as we thoguht in book 5.

One thing that always bothered me is the talk in in book 3 when Harry sneaks to Hogsmead and hides under the table when Fudge, McGonagall, Flitwick and Hagrid comes into the Three Broomsticks and talk to Rosmerta. ITs when Harry first learns about Black supposedly betrayal. Butt eh odd thing is that Fudge says what worries him is if Black re-joins 'you-know-who'. So in Harry's 3rd year Fudge was willing to beieve that Voldie could return but by then end of 4th year he's having a hard time believing it(mostly shock), then over the summer he seems to fully deny any possiblity of his return, and saying he's been gone for 14 years (Harrry's 15 by then) but 2 years ago he didn't think he was gone.

I await to see what direction you take Fudge in, does someone 'convince' Fudge that Voldemort's not back (either by arguement, bribes or by imperio) or is Fudge so desparate to believe there is no great threat that he refuse to accept the truth?

Either way, by him joining the reading of the books will show him two needed truths

Sirius Black is innocent.

Voldemort is back.
Katzztar chapter 2 . 4/7/2011
Hmm Dumbles is getting a well deserved dressing down, Dursleys are getting bashed and Snape is starting to see that Harry's not the spoiled arrogant brat the thought. I'd say nice chapter. However there are two very long paragraphs that made it hard to read. Please break up such long chapters to make it easier on us readers. Even if the original text from the book was slightly long, then adding the comments will make it very long. In that case it's okay to break up the paragraph from its original form esp if there are different people speaking.

I do like how Dudley commented on something magic as cool. Since he's from the time after the Dementor attack (which caused Dudley to start to change) I do hope to see more of him being more curious of magic and of the people present. Think about ti, his only other aunt (Lily) is there and he really doesn't like Marge (he had to be paid to accept a hug/kiss in the book 3) be natural to be curious about how dirrent this other aunt is. The room would likely be less harsh with him if he acknowledges he was a spoild brat who couldn't think for himself when he was younger and accepted his parents attitudes against magic until Harry saved his life and he saw whatever the dementors showed him. If he said that and said sorry and thank you to Harry then he's less of a target (for anger and pranks) than his parents are.

I have to wonder, with the blocks and what ever else Dumbles did to Harry, did he do anything to the Dursleys? Most ficcers write that Dumbles did spells to make them hate Harry. But one thing could be very small, like saying there's the Statute of Secrecy and the Dursleys cannot reveal that Harry is magical to others or they would be arrested. That alone would be enough to scare Vernon and Petunia. But if he didn't tell them anything about magical children, like the accidental magic happened and is expected and they won't get into deep trouble with that. Without knowing that and the (percieved or otherwise) threat of being arrested by magical people would make the Dursleys overreact.

S
Katzztar chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
o.O I thought I reveiwed this chapter before?Hmmm Maybe I was waiting for the second chapter to form a review ... nah I would have comments for the dressing down of Dumbles. I gues i read it late at night and too tired to review.

Well I'll fix that now...

hehe I'll be happy that Harry finally talked back to Dumb-ass-door and didn't roll over and take it. So yed, i liked the letter future Harry sent and called out Dumbles.

This is good in that you showed that the future is worse than what the books show and really does need to be changed.