Reviews for Warm Nights
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 9/3
Sorry about the insomnia but this was a great o/s! Reconnecting is so important since life pulls you in many directions. Loved it
b3j02 chapter 1 . 6/24
I loved it! I thought it was fantastic! Thank you for sharing! Wish there was more but I loved how a of this was the first (only) chapter (if that makes sense)
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 6/14
This was a beautiful story. I loved that they did this with and for each other. That they arrived separately and then came back separately. Taking time to learn each other all over again. Reconnecting. Very romantic and full of yumminess. I should thank you for having insomnia that night . . . lol . . . if this is the result of it. Seriously though, thank you for this little treat. :)
ningep chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Very heartwarming story! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
syl chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
looooove it! xx
FangBangers chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
That's the second one shot of yours that i'm reading and i'm not disappointed !
I loved it :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was such a cool story. I love how it unfolded so beautifully, and with so many surprises. I was relieved that she was married to Edward after all and hadn't been cheating on her husband (whom I had assumed was Jacob).

Beautifully and masterfully done, my dear! It works beautifully!

I am in awe. Just...wonderful! :)

Cassandra, who has worked her way through almost all of your Collected Works. :)
Lahragal chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was fantastic. I loved the little snippets from the past building you up to the present. It really made me want to be at the beach.

Thanks for sharing this with us.
bubbasgal chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
that was so beautiful, I wish my hubby and I could do something like that ;)

thanks for such a wonderful read :)
pamaroo chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
OMG, way to make me all sappy and crying... awesome story!
ElleP chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Beautiful story! Easy to read, follow and feel! It's like light summer breeze!
Itssme chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow! I wish something like that was the product of my insomnia. I get nothing. Actually, I read your story at 1:00 a.m. So, I guess that's a nice result. I loved your story. It was really touching in so many ways. I liked the mix of flashbacks and current time, and the way you wrote the flashbacks was interesting. I love that this story was truely about their love and commitment to living their lives well. I will definitely check out your other stories and encourage you to write through any insomnia filled nights you may have. Great job and good luck!

~ Shannon
blake18 chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
So at first I was kinda confused with the two different stories, but as it continue I figure they must have something to do with each other. All in all I really enjoy this story a lot. You are really good author.
married2thcoach chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
WOW! This is what every married couple needs to do. Amazing. I really thought they were married to other people. I love how you put the 2 stories past and present. And how it all came together so beautifully. Perfect! Now Im going to talk to my hubbie when he gets home from work and plan a get away for just us. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
Kapriiwhoosh chapter 1 . 6/30/2011