Reviews for Knight of Evil
limonium chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
why must you do this
oh god i just ugh this was so lovely so very very lovely
it broke my heart and soul but goodness gracious the descriptions and everything is /beautiful/
(the kagamine twins are the very definition of tragedy)
Hylian Knight chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
This is so sad! I love the song and this fanfic though RIP Len and Link hug you both. The first time I saw the video I hoped someone would come at the last second and save Len ... that was not to be you work was amazing good job *sniffles*
kyouko chapter 2 . 10/30/2012
Yup. That was it. That quote up there.

"If I could be reborn again, I hope you'll play with me then."

BAWWWWWW.

Like I said before, this was a great way to end it. The last line-I didn't exactly understand, but it still suited it perfectly. Len doesn't seem to have any happy songs except Hot Cocoa.

This was perfect, as usual. To the next story!
kyouko chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I LOVE the songs Servant of Evil and Daughter of Evil, so after I read this, I was doing angst-filled fan girl hops? Once again, I forgot to slip you a review.

You portray the emotion here amazingly, not that I would expect any less of you. Link speaks so formally, it suits this story really well.

I still sympathize with Zelda here, where she found out about Link-in-love-with-Saria. That was really depressing, and the abusing suitor too. Why, Zelda, why?

As much as Zelda is supposed to be a 'benevolent' princess, I can still see her as the evil queen here. I somehow believe she wasn't born just 'evil', it probably had something to do with her past...? Family issues, maybe? [hint hint-elaborate on that? :D]

Of course, you kept the sacrifice ending. Why must Len always die? Honestly? At the end of the song I cried. It was depressing, and I guess I'm emotional when it comes to fictional things...?

The end was also perfect. To the epilogue!

Once again, keep being amazing.
PN1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
Wow.. Dem feels. I knew how this would end, yet I felt so sad.. It was great! I especially love how you quoted the song. It made things much sadder, and I loved it.

Seriously, this was great. Especially when playing an instrumental version of the song with it. Well done, I liked it :D!
Nayru Elric chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
That was a pretty good epilogue, but as you know I didn't really like the story too much, so... But nice descriptions (as always) that I wish I could do, and I THINK I get it... In the after life, right? Either she also died, and came to be with him, or he's just imagining it in the afterlife, and so on. I knew the "lighted" humans were suppose to be Din, Nayru, and Farore, (my fricking pen name is Nayru for crying out loud!) but why would they disappear? I wish I could write romance... but I've actually just written one! A very SHORT one, yes, but it's still a romance, and it's still Zelda! XD
Eternal Nocturne chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Aww. AWW. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! DX

W-what? Did Zelda kill herself? Ehh, I dunno, better leave that question unanswered.

What a sweet, vague ending... XD
Eternal Nocturne chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Ooooh my goodness. X_X

(Now I know that I'm a huge FAIL of a reviewer, and no matter how much I try to make my reviews sound as awesome as yours, I can't. Sorry. DX)

Where do I start? The sentences are beautiful. BEAUTIFUL. It makes me wish that I stuck to my original style, which sounds like this. I love how cold Zelda is, how she seems to have a personality by not having a personality. XP

And Link - always acting in response and never thought, until the very end.

Great job, now onto the Epilogue. X3
TwilightWakerofTime chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I read and favorited this story a while ago without hearing the song, and I loved it, even though it made me cry at the end. Only recently have I started listening to Vocaloid songs, and when I heard Servant of Evil I was immediately reminded of this fic. You did an excellent job of matching this with the song. It DOES work well with The Legend of Zelda. Great story!
Nayru Elric chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Whoa... that... was... weird, I will not lie. Link becoming evil, and being executed? What were you thinking? Everybody knows if you are trying to write a tragic romance, you kill off the girl! I'll have to be honest, this story made no sense to me. Maybe it's just because I stayed up until 6 in the morning watching the last episodes of FMA, but really, WHAT HAPPENED? I don't get it! O_O This story seemed more like a VERY long poem that doesn't rhyme, than a story. I never understand poems, and I didn't understand this. You took SO LONG to describe EVERYTHING, and it got really annoying. Also, did Zelda die, or was it a dream, or what? Because when the princess died, and then all of a sudden wasn't dead, that made no sense to me.

And when she says "I forgive you." did you copy that from the movie Elizabeth? And when Link said "I just want to see her smile" it reminded me of Ed and Al's mom, because they always said: "We only wanted to see mom's smile again."

Yeah, that story... I didn't get it. Zelda should have been the one to die, not Link.

Hey! I have another proposal for you! I think you'll like this one more! Write a story where Zelda dies, and then Link tries to bring her back to life! I'm sure you know what I mean! If you want, you can write that story instead of the other one that I suggested! Thanks!

Nayru
Yuka Muntou chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I loved the way you wrote, and I love how it fits the actual song!
Amethyst 269 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Aw, yeah, that was a great ending. )
ShadowQueenMidna chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
O.O

I freaking love it. Awesome. Amazing. YOUR AWESOME :D

Update skater hero!
harusunenthusiasticdancing chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Character death. Knew you'd do it at some point.

So this isn't the end, right? 'Cause I don't see the big "THE END" at the bottom... XD You're probably gonna flip at me again, lol.

Angsty, much? XD Nah, it's not too angsty. This story was... Interesting. I've never listen to Vocaloid (GASP XD) But I've heard of it. I'll be sure to check out that song... I really don't have anything else to say... XD I'm running out of praises (not that this was bad, don't get the wrong idea! I'm just dumb sometimes, lol) But this was pretty great! I've always imagined a tragedy fairytale ending for some ZeLink or another...

By the way, I should have a sample for you by tomorrow. Be excited! XD

Happy April Fools Day, too! I was gonna pull a prank on some friends, but my friend who was gonna help backed out on it... :/
Amethyst 269 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Oh my gosh...I first, I thought the dressing up as the princess part was silly - I mean, I know why he did it though. I definitely don't think that anymore... And now, I wish Link and Zelda could've just run away... That was so sad... Gosh, I like, wanna punish Zelda for making everyone hate her and having Link sacrifice himself like that! But, I'm just rambling, so, anyways, sad sad story, but great job.