Reviews for A Reluctant Day Off
Ford.Ye.Fiji chapter 1 . 3/25/2017
Oh, Ryan. Why do we torture you so?

I loved this story! It was really good!
parkrstark chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Poor Ryan, but he's v very lucky to have his buddy Espo look after him. Loved this so much.
northernspy1 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Poor Ryan! As a migrain sufferer myself, I understand his pain, as well as his reluctance to ask for help. At least it hit him at home and not somewhere else, otherwise this story would've gone very differently. Good work!
Cobalt Stormbreaker chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Aw, poor Ryan. I've never had a migraine that bad and I hope I never do, 'cause it sounds absolutely miserable. Good thing Ryan has Esposito to take care of him. I also really liked the part where Castle follows Beckett like a puppy (it's so true!). Anyway, great fic.
D.B.R Hazlewoode chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
That was really good and I loved the friendship. And this line: "I am now intimately familiar with the two hairline cracks on the second tile to the right of the toilet."

That just made my day.
Twinchy chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Aw, Denise, this was such a wonderful and heart-warming friendship story between Esposito and Ryan - with a little Beckett and Castle on the side.

Having just recently (read, today) emerged from a terrible migrain attack as well, I could really feel poor Kevin's pain there, literally. At least he had Javier come looking for him and taking care of him, no matter the 'ick-factor'.

Very well done! I'm so happy to ready anything from you again after quite a while.

Hugs
The Red Fedora chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I am guessing you must suffer from migranes as this was pretty detailed. Poor Ryan. A friend of mine suffers from them - it doesn't look like fun at all.
LittleBiscuit chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Nice little story, I feel for Ryan *pats him very very softly on the head*

I've never had a migraines, but I know what it's like to be puking over and over again. I get car-sick and my family used to take long car-driven vacations in the bendy little roads of the French mountains. I'm intimately familiar with anything that can come back up from my body, and what it's like to keep on puking even though there's nothing left inside... So, yes, not pretty xD

Liked your writing, (although it ended a bit abruptly) I did very much enjoy the little insight :)

Cheers!