Reviews for The Electivire Guild
Lynx 33 chapter 17 . 5/28/2013
UHG OH EIK! GOD ARCEUS
SKINNING IT ALIVE?! THIS IS SO SICKENING IM ONLY 12!
This Burne dud is one of the most evil villain ive ever heard of!
Il probably have ightmares when i think of him. (seriously?!)

other than that i love this. :D
AtomicPringels chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
hey great story loved it my eyes were glued to the screen. i am only going to review once cus it takes too long. read the whole thing one of the best things i have read to this day. keep up the good writing.
Kekatukui chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
What happened to Breaker? He just up and disappeared after Reaper came by to explian to Circuit. By the way, already I'm starting to like Matthew Warp's character, even though I haven't found the original story from your page. THis was a great story, well-written and had an odd sens of humor that made it even funnier, at least to me. In a life-or-death situation, I think I'd be a little freaked if my opponent was really calm, because he's confident. Confidence is the scariest thing to face in the world.

Please, keep up the good work!
Kekatukui chapter 2 . 8/30/2011
So, today I decided to trust IcecreamSyndrome's judgment and read this story, with a little... convincing (read: flattery) from Multiversity. Boy, am I glad I did.

The first couple chapters here were a bit slow for my liking, but I have been known to make my stories much too fast. They explained characters very well and give them distinct personalities. I always imagined Snadslash as being fierce, but you twisted my expectations and gave me a clever surprise with a timid one instead. This gave the Pokemon much more human qualities. A smile twitched at the edges of my mouth when I read that Circuit is no stranger to dimensional traveling, but I knew that from New Species. Circuit has a distinct personality that makes him a fun character as well as one with a spine. Circuit reminds me of a Vietnam war vet who used to be a sergent who came to our school for Veteren's Day, just because of the way he talks and the manner in which he would resolve problems.

I was glad and appreciative to see, for once, a story that lacked spelling and grammatical errors that have been much too prominent in stories here. Everyone relies on Spell Check, but obviously not this skilled writer! Or me.

What a wonderful story, and I will be sure to read it all the way through.

-Charri Korath - Status: Hopped up on candy
Wildstar93 chapter 21 . 8/7/2011
I really liked the Warrior Cats reference. I'm a big fan of that book series! I love it!

Keep up the PAWESOME work!
Something dictionary related chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
I feel i should point out some plot holes unless I am missing something.

What made Furnace develop the second personality or was it always there?

What was through the portal that Furnace came from?

Will Breaker feature in a sequel?

Where did the Dusknoir came and go from, who only communicated to Circuit?

I may think of some more qs later
Under The Oak chapter 21 . 8/4/2011
I... I'm quite lost now.

To get things straight, there's a war going on now, right? Okay.

I would prefer if you used a bit more description, since this whole good against evil fight to the death seems a bit short.

I also see you've tossed all seriousness to the wind. Though some humor is welcome, all those references and such can take away from the story. Though some of your lines are quite clever, some of the jokes are either placed badly, or unnecessary altogether.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your writing, these are just some things I believe you could work on.
ELMO-fAN cLUB MeMbER chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I like this so far!
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
This is getting really good! :)
I see what you mean about Circuit and Pokespeak. Out of curiousity, just how long can he stand listening to Pokespeak anyway? And on a slightly unrelated note, do you think I should italize Pokespeak in New Species, or something similar, to differentiate it from regular speach? What do you think?

Anyway, I'm really enjoying this so far and I look forward to how this will turn out! :) Keep up the good work!
Under The Oak chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
This seems to be going a little fast. Suddenly Darkrai and Mewtwo get thrown into the mix, and he climbs to the top of the hardest, most dangerous dungeon in the world in one sentence? And not only had he been there once, but three times. A bit overpowered in my opinion.

I was really impressed how the story began, and I was quite intent on following it, but you seem to have slowly given up on description and are just trying to fly through the plot, which I feel is being lost on me as I am losing understanding of what's going on.
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 18 . 7/11/2011
Yay! Breaker is alive!
This is bound to add to the plot in interesting ways. At the very least, Circuit is going to be very happy to see his son again. :)

Wow, this has been one excellent fanfic so far with plot twist after plot twist, mystery, action, suspence, humor, and so much more! I seriously dont get why this fanfic doesnt have at least double the reviews it does now, and I'm not just saying that. :)
Also, I love how you are creating your own universe, that really shows the amount of time and effort that you put into bringing this fanfic to life. The whole thing flows so smoothely, one idea transitioning to anouther perfectly, and the detail really lets the reader picture the scene. This is a very easy fanfic to get into and, as I said before, really catches a readers interest and holds it there. After a while, it gets hard to stop reading! :)

Anyway, great work and keep on writing! :)
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 17 . 7/11/2011
Man, this is getting good! I love this fanfic so far! It just keeps getting better and better! _

It looks like Ciruit wont have to kill his best friend after all! Of course, with Burne completly free to do whatever he wants, this is bound to get worse before it gets better. I love this most recent turn of events, fantastic description by the way.

Great job and keep up the good work! :)
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 14 . 7/11/2011
"Few people realize that the horn on a Porygon-Z's head is actually its neck."
Me: Ok, I have to look at a picture of a Porygon-Z now!
*Looks at picture of a Porygon-Z*
*Turns picture upside down*
Me: Holy crap!

I may never look at a Porygon-Z the same way again! You officially win the award for coolest Pokemon observation! *Hands over trophy shaped like a Kangaskhan with a Cubone in its belly pouch*

Anyway, great chapter! :)
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
This fanfic has officially reached a whole new level of awesome! I love it! :) One of the more creative fanfics out there, too.

Excellent job! :)
IcecreamSyndrome chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
This was anouther good chapter, and Glitch is turning out to be quite the interesting character! I look forward to seeing more of him! XD