Reviews for Eavesdropping leads to sex
Pearl chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Definitely Klaus Go ORIGINALS!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2014
Jeremy and Elijah
Zac chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
This is a very rare paring so I hope you update
SpArKiE37 chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
I hope you continue with this story because I'd like to see how a relationship between Jeremy and Elijah plays out
lilyluna78 chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
I would rather you continue with this story, it's brilliant and the elijah/Jeremy paring is rare.
Franca-the-Fortress chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Please give us more! You left the ending so open. It is just begging for more of this story to be told. This story is the only one with this pairing and I just can't get enough. It is so in sync with how the characters actually are. Good job hopefully in the future we can get more stories.
kc1690 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Ahh why?! Hit it and quit it! That's just messed up! Well Jeremy had a fun night!
deathpenity17 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Love this! Runs to see if there is more fics about this pair.
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Loved it hotness
123 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
not many stories in this category, elijah/jeremy_ thank you for yours.

- i enjoyed this very much- it makes me want to read more about your elijah and jeremy getting together and becoming closer, not just for sex.

-when i looked for matt/tyler stories here, there wasn't a single one- the series started with them being best friends- so i don't get why people didn't write any stories about these 2, hot-jock, best buds- getting it on.-so if you're taking requests-could you write some matt/tyler, maybe even a 3 way matt/jeremy/tyler.

look forward to reading more.
Micuko chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
THANK YOU for this! It's great. :3 I totally love Jeremy and it's such a shame there aren't enough slash fics with him. D Even if I'm more of a damon/jer lover I really enjoyed this! :3 Loved it, pls write some more! xD
Irish Gleek 297 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011