Reviews for You got anymore games upstairs?
Agel222 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
OMG! This is amazing! This story is so good and I really love your writing style, you should definitely write more!
Freaxx chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
...Don't know what to say- well there ain't much i can, but for Rebecca having to take over your stories: i have nothing against it since it seems you have a ton of faith put into her
Freaxx chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
Course XD
TheMadSister chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
To Angel, if you read this, I have PM you, and I worry about you, so I hope you're okay, and I hope you know you are not alone. Don't hesitate to PM me, but if you would rather not, it's okay. You don't own me anything, I just want you to know that even if I don't know you, I care about you.

To Izzy, if you read this, I will not insult you, or send any hate to you. I'm sad to read your words, and to feel all the hate, and the cruelty you're capable of, but more than anything, I'm sorry for you. Because at the end of the day, and at the end of our life, we only face ourselves, what we've done, and what we have not done. I hope one day you will learn kindness, and the meaning of true friendship. And I hope that it will not happen too late, and that you will not have to learn to live with regret, and remorse. I wish you happiness.
psycho-pink-faerie chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
Hey,

I can't say that I know exactly what it's like for you because everyone feels things differently, but I can tell you what it was like to be me. I'm gay and yes it's difficult, I frequently get homophobic abuse thrown at me and I don't really see my family because of it.

I'm telling you this because you need to know you're not alone. There is always always someone you can talk to. It's okay to be different because it takes a lot of different people to make the world work. One day you will find people that will accept you for who you are, and for those who don't (I suppose it's easy for me to say this now) they really aren't worth upsetting yourself over.

In my experience people like that often behave in such an appalling manner because they're not happy with their own lives and feel the need to put down everyone around them. You should draw comfort in that you seem to be such a strong person and that this is not what life intended for you.

I will say this though, nothing is ever worth taking your own life and that there is always something worth living for, sometimes though it's just not easy to see that when things get tough. It may feel like it is the end of the world now, but it will get better, I promise. They did for me.

I don't know you but now I've seen this, just ignoring it would make me as responsible as the scum that have put you in this position in the first place. You need to know you have people here to support you, that there are people out there that can help. If you read this and want to talk, my PM inbox is always open.

Be strong and stay safe.

Leanne x

PS: Oh and Izzy, if it's you reading this; I retract what I said above about the world needing all kinds of people to make it work - there is no place for your attitude and behaviour in society, and it's people like you that make me ashamed to be human.
notyourtoy chapter 3 . 11/7/2011
angel if you read this please message me via here I'm a paediatric nurse who works with children and young people who need emotional support I can help you to seek professional support to help you get through this please at least message me to let me know that you are ok
StillBreathing202 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
You're not alone

Together we stand

I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand

When it gets cold

And it feels like the end

There's no place to go

You know I won't give in

No I won't give in

So far away

I wish you were here

Before it's too late, this could all disappear

Before the doors close

And it comes to an end

With you by my side I will fight and defend

I'll fight and defend

Yeah, yeah

keep_holding_on_lyrics_glee_

Hear me when I say, when I say I believe

Nothing's gonna change, nothing's gonna change destiny

Whatever's meant to be will work out perfectly

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

La da da da

La da da da

La da da da da da da da da

colsamcarter chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
If this is you, Angel:

Please, please hold on. Please stay strong for me, I promise you it'll get better, and I'm willing to stay up and talk to you to try and make you feel better. Please hold on, This "Izzy" doesn't deserve to have a beautiful friend like you. She's not your friend. You deserve so much more, and if you hold on I promise you things will get better. You're not alone. There are millions of girls just like you, who have gone through the same shitty life, and I'm sure they'd all tell you in a heartbeat that suicide isn't worth it. You deserve to be happier than you are, and just because two losers can't deal with that fact that they're not as kind-hearted and beautiful as you doesn't mean you should let their opinions affect you.

If this is you, Izzie:

Go fuck yourself. Go into your room, and fall into a deep sleep, and when you wake up maybe you'll magically become a human being worthy of living on this planet. You probably won't, you'll probably still be that same pathetic person that has to bring other people down to make themselves feel better. I don't care who you are, but know that I care about Angel, because we're kindred spirits. I was lucky. I was putting enough pressure on myself without stupid bullies like you but I think if I had had them in my life I wouldn't still be alive. I have a wonderful life now, and I'm so glad I failed my five attempts because you know what? There is SO much beauty in the world. There is SO much that Angel deserves to see while you sit in your room and cyber bully people.

Angel, please hold on. Please stay strong, and let me know that you're okay. Know that you're loved, and that there is SO much love in the world for you to see for yourself and experience. Stay Strong. Courage.

Courage.
Izzy Haper chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
TWAT.

P.s - Did you change your password for this?
pussycatwithattitude chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Hey! Don't listen to them, honestly. For all of the people in this world that act as inhumane as that, there are tonnes who wouldn't look at you differently for who you are and who you're standing up to be. It takes so much courage to be different, people say that society has changed so much over the years but I don't think it has. Without being different, you don't stand a chance at becoming a person or at least the one you want to be. Please don't let these people get to you when there are always people who will be there and willing to help you talk. I'm not even going to pretend that I understand what you're going through because I don't, but I couldn't read that and not say anything because the thought of anyone feeling like you do is horrible and shouldn't be overlooked. I hope you're OK, despite how silly that sounds xx
GemmaMaryEllen chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
Don't listen to those idiots and please don't do anything stupid. Stand up to people and I know how hurtful people can be as I'm bisexual and I got a lot of shit for it especially from some close friends who I have now cut off. If you need to talk I'm always here xx
InnocentSmile97 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Eek awkward! Are you continuing or not?
Blossom Utonium chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
AKWARD! xD Lllly brilliant :L will there be any more?
4321-G-R-A-C-I-E-1234 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
hey, this is really good - please continue asap :D i loved reading it - aww tom must have been embarrased ;) x