Reviews for Underestimated
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2015
Lol!
rabbit keys chapter 36 . 7/27/2015
"pick at plotholes" amazing. i've often wondered that myself.
Whyhow chapter 36 . 5/25/2015
I'm guessing that he somehow got the people to agree with his perception of magic. That way, even if there were enough sorcerers to fight back against everyone else, what would be the point? Who would want rule a kingdom (since they would basically have had to take over) where the citizens hate you?
Whyhow chapter 22 . 5/25/2015
This was probably the first one of these that made me laugh properly. A few of the others got chuckles, but this was hilarious.
KatHarkness-Katara chapter 36 . 7/18/2014
I suppose a good answer would be that all those who were strong/smart enough to escape did, but most weren't and didn't. I would imagine that a lot of sorcerers were children, or relatively weak, or specialized in something that couldn't help them, or just couldn't come up with an escape fast enough. The only ones left are the ones who could, so they're the ones Merlin encounters.
I has no account chapter 51 . 7/14/2014
..but I love your writing so much

And you said it was hard to get people to feel emotional in a hundred words, but in "Ululate" I just... wow. It was so good and usually I'm too lazy to review but wow. Seriously, you are amazing. That last line! askfhlbg

You are so talented
Keep writing xx
Guest chapter 26 . 1/29/2014
Best. Mind-Picture. Ever.
Kk911 chapter 17 . 1/29/2014
Well. . . A sobering, yet true story.
Kk911 chapter 15 . 1/29/2014
Oooo, I like this one! Their best friends! I mean, come on Uther! Haha I actually laughed at this one! Really great.
Kk911 chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
OH my gosh, that was WORSE than evil Merlin, oh gosh. no. just no.
Kk911 chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Oh gosh, that was terrible. . . Not the writing, just. . . Ugghh, a bad Merlin? Thats, just.
*shivers* No.
Freefan1412 chapter 38 . 6/10/2013
This was a great one. :)
Rescue-by-unicorn. And why not? Not only is it a really adorable mental picture, but it also follows up on the hole the series has left with the unicorns.
I mean who ever heard from them again after the curse was over and done with?
Whispering Echoes chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Can you please make this chapter a full story? Or if you have, can you pm me a link?

X
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 38 . 5/11/2013
"you remember him? He shot you." lol
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 33 . 5/11/2013