Reviews for Snapple Facts
Clairebear2014 chapter 20 . 12/12/2014
Interesting bit of knowledge! Just wanted to add that I have a slightly different reaction to onions, maybe because I wear glasses-onions don't make me cry, they make me sneeze!
past decembers chapter 92 . 10/30/2012
This made me think of StarKid, which makes me happy. xP
past decembers chapter 21 . 10/30/2012
[Later, Blaine admitted that he had picked it up only moments before they had kissed for the first time. He dubbed it lucky and had kept it in his wallet since.]

I just..alskjfsdl;fjklj.
past decembers chapter 18 . 10/30/2012
This is so sweet.
I Say Noo To Status Quo chapter 111 . 8/22/2012
i still love these drabbles, i've been subscribed for a while :) is the story over? i didn't see a complete or incomplete thing so i dont know...i wish i could make a request if it's not, but i honestly can't thing of anything right now :P
Guest chapter 111 . 7/4/2012
You drink way too much snapple
CheecaRose chapter 111 . 2/17/2012
I love these little stories! Keep them coming please!
Thaliana chapter 110 . 2/8/2012
I never really thought about that. Animals who lay eggs WOULDN'T have belly buttons.

And me with a biology degree.

I love this series. This has to be the most fun I've had reading drabbles ever. And the fact that you know that a drabble is supposed to be 100 words just...makes me smile.

Most people writing what they call 'drabbles' lately are just writing really really short fic...

Thanks!

~Thali
beingmargoroth chapter 61 . 1/17/2012
omg this chapter... not going to lie, I cried.

(Also, these are like my own personal source of crack; they're so adorable and cute. .)
Keiri Bradon chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Damn. Perfect length. And adorable. All of them. Not just these first two - this is just the chapter I bookmarked ;)
lunargirl40 chapter 111 . 12/29/2011
Great story! Can I suggest (if they haven't already been used) eiter #10, #11, and/or #13?
lunargirl40 chapter 109 . 12/29/2011
No he won't Kurt,no he won't
lunargirl40 chapter 68 . 12/29/2011
Woa! I'm surprised that wasn't in any episodes yet!
nessyschu chapter 111 . 12/23/2011
Aww, cuuute!
inactivated 2012-08-12 chapter 111 . 12/20/2011
Oh, how I've missed these! They are perfect. Just so very perfect :)