Reviews for Two on a Couch
Macahol84 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Loved it :)
MariskaBaby92 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This was absolutely magnificent. Cute, sweet, funny, and loveable all at the same time. I was waiting for either Abby or Tim to get everyone caught. This was beyond precious and found it very refreshing.

More like this! Could get use to a lot of laughter.
madame.alexandra chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
omfg

Chinese dancing bears

Like shut up I can't write a real review it's 2:30 in the damn morning and I'm reason fanfiction off an iPhone.
Ziver69 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
So cute.
Ms.Chelle chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Really cute! They were cuddling. I wished Abby didn't wake them up.
Cat and NCIS Obsessed chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Naw, what a cute Jibbs fic, well done.

"No, I don' wanna tap dance with teddy bears." -Reminds me slightly of Harry Potter...
VinFortuonaBlack chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
-dies of laughter-
I'm-Not-Your-Average-Monster chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That was so cute! :D

Rachel xo
ShannonJethroGideonCastleSnape chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
you had me laughing so hard i though i was going to pee my shorts
MissJayne chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Loved it! Cackled at Gibbs talking in his sleep, and you already know my favourite line. :P
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
lol that cute. sounds like a conversation he might have had with Kelly. I tend to talk about things in my sleep or talk to people as I've been told. Very cute
Dixie Dewdrop chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Thank you for this- I laughed, and laughed, and laughed.
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I do hope this gets a sequel. The one where Jenny confronts him about tapdancing teddies. LOL Because that'd be a crack!fic like nothing ever written before. Just sayin'...

Loved it! M. xx
DS2010 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
To funny I loved gibbs revenge on the team
alix33 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
"Leroy Jethro Gibbs was sprawled out on her comfy leather couch snoring like a camp of lumberjacks." - Ok, snoring I will buy, but he will not ever snore like that kind of a team of workers, because was his first wife not ever so thankful he wasn't a lumberjack?

"A hush fell over the group as Ziva slowly opened the door, pushing it open as quietly as possible. "They still have their clothes on? Boring." Tony's whisper sounded first; unmistakably like the elder child disappointed nothing X-rated was occurring. "I think it is cute." Ziva observed the sleeping redhead, wrapped up in the warm arm of the silver haired agent. "They are cuddling." McGee's interest was piqued, and he abandoned his post guarding the door in favor of creeping over to peer in at the slumbering boss and boss-lady. He didn't notice the newest arrival until she sucked in a gasp and squealed at eardrum piercing level, clapping her hands as she jumped up and down. "OHMYGOSH THEY'RE SO CUTE!" One ice blue eye snapped open. "RUN!" Tony turned on his heel and sprinted out of the office, followed quickly by the rest of the team." - Hehehe.

"Leroy Jethro Gibbs felt good. Sneak into Jenny's office for a well deserved nap, Check. Scare the living daylights out of the team, Check. Drink coffee and scowl murderously said team while forcing them to do three month's worth of back paperwork in penance for breaking into Jenny's office, Check. He took another long sip of coffee and glared viciously for effect, blue eyes passing over the bent heads of his team." - Hehehe, especially at Gibbs' glaring for effect.

"He reached out at the last second, headslapping DiNozzo firmly. "Keep your mouth shut, DiNozzo." "Yes, Boss." "I hear one word of this around the office, and you'll get a taste of Marine-style discipline, ya hear?" "Eeep." Jenny disguised a laugh behind a cough and nudged his elbow, smiling faintly. "Ready?" "Uh huh." She leaned over as they entered the elevator, speaking just as the doors started to close. "You know you talk in your sleep?" - Hehehe.