Reviews for Lust
BlackMoonWolf22 chapter 2 . 6/13
XD
it was decent for your first lemon, but keep in mind the anus doesn't lubricate so they would have needed something or yugi would have been bleeding and atem would have been in pain as well...there's also anal preparation but no one on here seems to know about that...
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I loved it! 5 stars! * runs off to find and kill mrs. chono...anzu too meanwhile in another part of the house*
Yugi: ohhh atem! * slowly straddles atems waist * wake up love...* rolls his hips into atems *
Atem:..mmmm thats a nice wake up call..whats wrong aibou?...!...GODS! yugi ur so...hard. * pants softly and rubs yugi through his pants making him moan loud *
Yugi: p-please atem! I-I need u...I want u! *slowly pulls atems pants and boxers down and revwr runs *
Kittypaws chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Keep on going, damn it! Don't stop there! Keep on goin'!
MAKE IT A chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
MAKE IT A SERIES!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Awesome more
Arivania Moons chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
FUCKING HELL YES! And there had better be lemons too!
MidnaSkaterGirl79 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I absolutely love this! It would make me so happy if you made this a series of flut! :D You're a really good writer. (I'm jealous of your skills actually!) Please make this a series!
ThatGuyAcrossTheStreet chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This should be like.. rated X. Or something.
emmiwulfi chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
AHHHH MAKE MORE PLEASE :3 sorry I get hyper xc but plezemoar
Ultravioletlex chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Ok first of all I loved the whole pharaoh and yugi slave thing! I wanna see more of that! And second! The second chapter! OMG I about laughed my head off! Thank you so much! I needed that!
Wolfhoofs1 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
You did a great job! I could tell it was a bit rushed, but thats fine! You just need practice. Keep writing!
Debbie C.O.T.R.D chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Your nice yet disgusting at the same time. Weird .
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
HELL YES THAT WAS GREAT! I cant believe it! It was so good it got me aroused! I THX!
!