Reviews for Lust
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I loved it! 5 stars! * runs off to find and kill mrs. chono...anzu too meanwhile in another part of the house*
Yugi: ohhh atem! * slowly straddles atems waist * wake up love...* rolls his hips into atems *
Atem:..mmmm thats a nice wake up call..whats wrong aibou?...!...GODS! yugi ur so...hard. * pants softly and rubs yugi through his pants making him moan loud *
Yugi: p-please atem! I-I need u...I want u! *slowly pulls atems pants and boxers down and revwr runs *
Kittypaws chapter 2 . 6/10/2014
Keep on going, damn it! Don't stop there! Keep on goin'!
MAKE IT A chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
MAKE IT A SERIES!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/20/2014
Awesome more
Arivania Moons chapter 2 . 3/9/2014
FUCKING HELL YES! And there had better be lemons too!
MidnaSkaterGirl79 chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
I absolutely love this! It would make me so happy if you made this a series of flut! :D You're a really good writer. (I'm jealous of your skills actually!) Please make this a series!
ThatGuyAcrossTheStreet chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This should be like.. rated X. Or something.
emmiwulfi chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
AHHHH MAKE MORE PLEASE :3 sorry I get hyper xc but plezemoar
Ultravioletlex chapter 2 . 11/13/2013
Ok first of all I loved the whole pharaoh and yugi slave thing! I wanna see more of that! And second! The second chapter! OMG I about laughed my head off! Thank you so much! I needed that!
Wolfhoofs1 chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
You did a great job! I could tell it was a bit rushed, but thats fine! You just need practice. Keep writing!
Debbie C.O.T.R.D chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Your nice yet disgusting at the same time. Weird .
Guest chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
HELL YES THAT WAS GREAT! I cant believe it! It was so good it got me aroused! I THX!
!
Alerica chapter 2 . 6/25/2013
HELL YES! Make a series!
Atemu Yami Sennen chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Hell Yea you should make it into a puzzleshipping but you should still do Atem and not Yami. No ofence.
Ryou Bakura13 chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Loved it espically inncoent smat mouth yugi also Yami lol xD What are they supposed to take like yugi or something xD