Reviews for Learning French
Ganheim chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
but mentally far beyond
[I don’t see how you can judge this without social interaction]

and affluent; everything
[Semicolons, when used properly, separate whole clauses. There’s practically no need for them in narrative. If you want to emphasize that the ideas can’t stand on their own, use a comma instead. If you want to emphasize the individual ideas, separate with a comma as normal]

and starts to target
[“starts/begins to” is a weak form of padding out word count but is almost never needed unless some other action halts that one mid-way. There’s no interruption, it just turns to her and doesn’t get to the killing yet]

and asks her if
[This doesn’t seem like a complicated, boring set of exchanges. Why don’t we just see the dialog?]

first time she's raised her voice at him
[No it isn’t. You stated above she used his name as a ‘lethal reprimand’]

He can hear
[Which he? Akihiko is a central character, Shinjiro was the last person mentioned but in a different scene. This leaves it unclear]

mouth; he isn't
[. He]

she asks like the words made of glass
[confusing. “word’s made of”? You didn’t italicize or otherwise indicate emphasis on just one word, though]

curl up in his favourite corner
[Not at the door to wait? Koromaru was pretty directly based on Hachikou]

is sparse; only
[. Only]

They are shaking
[Who? Airports are big, busy places and we don’t know how public or private the crowding allows a scene to be. Or exactly who’s there, because it might be the whole troop]

I was honestly hoping for more of his rather absent perspective on certain points in the game, but the scenes giving us more background out of that were good.
Michelle chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
THIS IS SO GOOD HONESTLY I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW THERE AREN'T ANY MORE REVIEWS AND FAVORITES AND OH MY GOSH THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE IT SO MUCH? THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS?
El Duckie chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
They are my favorite P3 ship, so I love the romantic hints but also loved the story as a just-awesome-friends piece. Great job!
PrettyInPink chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
Wonderful story. I can't even describe how amazing it was. The emotions were spot on and characterization was flawless. I've been looking for something like this and you've exceeded everything I had expected. Great job.
Ani Mei chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Aww...I really like this fic! I like the way it goes through the storyline and highlights the important events, and the way it shows their development. The characterization is the best I've seen and it sums up their relationship very well!
Fox of Spades chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Have I told you I love you and all your stories?

Gah, I love this so, so, so much. I love the emotions you pack into each scene, love the descriptions and the little details here and there, like when Mitsuru asks if they're friends one last time. The details you put in about tartarus,before he responds with always, I just love everything about this and how Akihiko and Mitsuru are so in character. Your writing style is absolutely beautiful. I love this piece to bits and the last sentence too
EmD23 chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
That was quite something, especially how it happened around the huge moments rather than in them.

Wow, that was confusing.

I liked it lol
Phantasma Lunae chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
After re-reading this, I couldn't help but mentally kick myself for not reviewing the first time. This was one of the best fanfics I've read and one of the first ones I've ever read. The emotion conveyed in the story was truly heartfelt and amazing that it makes me want to cry, laugh, reminisce, and smile at the same time.
phresine chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I absolutely adore how this fic takes place in the quiet moments.
Heartless Song chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This is the second time I've come back to read this. It took plenty of searching, but at last I finally found it again.

I return because I'm compelled to tell you what I didn't the first time I read this. Quite honestly put, I consider this to be one of the best fanfictions I've ever read on this website. The reason being that your simple style effectively captures the characters already established in the game. Your story is believable, yet so enticingly so that it draws in the reader. It isn't overbearingly sappy or romantic; it holds that perfect balance.

Put simply, when I finished reading this for the first time, it took a while for it to sink in that this was - in fact - not an actual part of the game but a fanfiction. That's how well written it was.

Excellent work! I think this is what all fanfiction should strive to be: eloquent, yet beautifully and believably so. I'll always consider this to be one of the best!
xx chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
†ђąηk ўσυ for the story... I am sincerely touched 0.o .. I've always love the pairings and as you can see.. There are so little of them.. So please if you could write another story of them.. I will really appreciate you :)
DimensionSlip chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Wonderfully written. The scenes played out beautifully, and I love the emotions you captured!
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Very nice. It was sweet and a bit sad, but a great read.
Cuna999 chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
I really adore how this played out. It really captures the two; deeply platonic, slightly romantic, forever bonded. And it was funny, the way Aki just barges into Mitsuru's room and she's furious xD

Wonderfully written! :3
Fervour chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Beautiful. Just. So beautiful.

The way you describe the two flows perfectly; so deep, so strong, and just so enrapturing. I felt like I was being carried away by a current reading this. Mitsuru is so flawed behind her perfect exterior, and you just show it so ridiculously well. Aki is... well, Aki. Aki looks up to Mitsuru, Aki is competitive, Aki has speaking issues and so does she. They mesh so well in this fic, and they way you express the dynamic duo is wonderful.