Reviews for This Tangled TARDIS
jorgjhee chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
I love this story.
update soon! :)
Shara Raizel chapter 11 . 5/7/2012
i thought that this was a fantastic story, though i wish that you'd added what happened afterwards to nine and ten. do they remember of did the guardian wipe their memories too? anyways this was a fun and intense fan fic and my favorite multi-doctor fic so far.
Shara Raizel chapter 10 . 5/7/2012
please forgive me for the brief reviews but your story is so good and at the height of it's climax that i simply must move on!
Shara Raizel chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
i am quickly falling for fitz. if he's anything like how you've written him i am thouroughly looking forward to reading eight's books. i just love the drama of it all and was kinda shocked that nine actually started beating on eight. i am loving every moment of this story! :D
Shara Raizel chapter 8 . 5/7/2012
oh yay. everyone but eight in the same place at once! can't wait to see how they fix their situation.
Shara Raizel chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
i think i'm finding this story interesting because i know next to nothing about the eighth doctor and i just have such a fun time imagining what he and fitz are like. love how contrasting fitz accent/dialouge is to everyone else because he's from "the past" back in the 1960s.
Shara Raizel chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
I can't wait to find out who the white lady is and i'm growing increasingly fond of fitz. i like the ninth doctor's softening around him. it's rather comforting that he's not being gruff all the time. _
Shara Raizel chapter 5 . 5/7/2012
I love nine's reaction to the chatty 10 and 11th doctors. XD i got a good chuckle out of the "tell me you don't talk as much as he does" line when we know that ten is the chattiest doctor (that i know of). I've only seen the new series and the first half of the first doctor's first season. :P poor fitz! hope he's alright.
Shara Raizel chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
really loving the growing tension you've got going on here. this has got to be one of my favorite doctor who fan fics to date. _ can't wait until all four doctors are together.
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 5/7/2012
ok now i so have to read those books! XD anyways interesting chapter and a little sad that ten's not traveling with anyone at the moment but oh well. liking fitz's character and am just loving jack! his conversation with fitz just made me laugh. :D
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
wow nine why don't you tell eight that he'll be the one to make you/him all future Doctors the last of the Time Lords while your at it? XD loved eleven's entrance by the way. looking forward to having ten join them. _
Shara Raizel chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
I stumbled upon this fic by accident looking for nine and ten doctor crossovers and though I have seen the doctor who movie and know who the eight doctor is, i find this fic very interesting enough that I think i will check out that eighth doctor series. _ this fic's loads of fun so far and i can't wait to see ten, eleven, and who knows what companions!
Pinfeathers chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
I love eight's list of Doctors! Especially the bit about six! XD
Le'letha chapter 11 . 4/17/2011
THE RESET BUTTON STRIKES AGAIN!

Sorry, um, that's a shout with humor rather than anger, it's so hard to convey that in typing. Besides, the reset button is a necessity with time-twisting stories like this (and I am SO pleased that you (through Fitz) fought it, for what it's worth).

And yeah, yeah, Fitz will be the one to remember, not so long after this! Although, between you and me, I suspected for that entire half of the whole wild ride that Eight remembered more than he claimed to. Simply because, as a rule, the Doctor ALWAYS knows more than he admits. He denied it, I know he denied it repeatedly and fervently...but then again, Eight has always been a bit of a liar when he thinks he can get away with it.

I really enjoyed this story; like I said, I look forward to rereading it! I'm also looking forward to hearing that audiodrama with Fitz, but the mail is being sloooow. Thank you very much for telling me about it, and thank you for writing this story!

Le'letha
Le'letha chapter 10 . 4/17/2011
Hi again. Been away. So sorry.

I think it goes without saying (but I will anyway) that this is a lovely chapter. Love the regret and wistfulness on all the Doctors' parts. Simply ADORE the section from the TARDIS' point of view. Always glad to see Fitz get the credit he's due.

I'm looking forward to coming back to this story in a week or so and reading it all the way through. That's always one of my favorite things to do once I've followed a story and then it ends ('cause then I can see things coming and notice all the hints).

Off to the epilogue!