Reviews for What Brings Us Closer Together
fearlesslyandforeverwabler chapter 19 . 1/12
this was written really well ive been addicted to reading this from the very beginning really good story
jp chapter 20 . 9/9/2014
You are the BEST Klaine writer...ever!
jp chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
This is my third time reading this story. One thing I really know the characters! Sounds just like each of them. That takes talent. I've read fan is that sounded nothing like something Kurt and Blaine would say. This is writing... at it's best!
jp chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Reading this for the second time. I love how well you know Blaine and Kurt. Some writers writes dialog that Blaine and Kurt would Never use. Not're very in tune with all the characters. Thank you...for knowing them so well!
Squiggle.giggle chapter 35 . 7/1/2014
Why do they need to contact Blaine's parents if he is 20 years old? I'm really confused
Guest chapter 26 . 6/22/2014
Whoo! Thank God for Taylor! I couldn't take them fighting! Very very good writing!
Monkey chapter 26 . 5/19/2014
Blaine was a total nutcase in this chapter
Katie chapter 15 . 1/20/2014
misslaurielou88 chapter 38 . 9/26/2013
Wow! I've been addicted to this story over the last couple of days and I love it! It's so brilliant. I laughed, I cried and just read and read. Can't wait to read the sequel now!
jess chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
sry, i cant log in right now.

so im rereading the whole verse because i missed it and because why not.

i just got to this part where blaine mentions how kurt changed since his attack.

i stan the shit out of them both and im addicted to blangst but reading this verse i can never help having so many kurt feels.

i remember in one of the latest chapters of LTC, post break up, blaine mentions to kurt again that he changed after the attack. how i wish wish wish that they address this. i know most of the readers give kurt a lot of grief, but i dont think they're really exploring just what drives him.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/17/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed the first time I read this, but I absolutely loved this story. Sometimes it's nice to read a truly realistic story about how hard it is for couples who get together so young, and what it's like to try and follow your dreams and keep the relationship going at the same time. And the aftereffects of violence, too. Nice job!

Now onto Long Time Coming...
MayhemandMisery chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much. Thank you for sharing xD
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Kurt is too adorable for words when he is on meds!
josi098 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I just bought this fic from The Box Scene Project! I spent ยง25 to have it as a book in my shelf even though I already have the PDF version on my e-book. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and I just wanted to let you know that in a few weeks your story will stand in a bookshelf in Germany. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
Hummel-Anderson chapter 26 . 7/25/2013
Oh thank god, the stress from this argument literally has caused repercussions on my own life.
1,882 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »