Reviews for What Brings Us Closer Together
Katie chapter 15 . 1/20
Can I just say: THE TEDDY GRAHAM BIT WAS ABSOLUTELY GOLDEN THANK YOU SO MUCH :'D
misslaurielou88 chapter 38 . 9/26/2013
Wow! I've been addicted to this story over the last couple of days and I love it! It's so brilliant. I laughed, I cried and just read and read. Can't wait to read the sequel now!
jess chapter 15 . 9/23/2013
sry, i cant log in right now.

so im rereading the whole verse because i missed it and because why not.

i just got to this part where blaine mentions how kurt changed since his attack.

i stan the shit out of them both and im addicted to blangst but reading this verse i can never help having so many kurt feels.

i remember in one of the latest chapters of LTC, post break up, blaine mentions to kurt again that he changed after the attack. how i wish wish wish that they address this. i know most of the readers give kurt a lot of grief, but i dont think they're really exploring just what drives him.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/17/2013
I can't remember if I reviewed the first time I read this, but I absolutely loved this story. Sometimes it's nice to read a truly realistic story about how hard it is for couples who get together so young, and what it's like to try and follow your dreams and keep the relationship going at the same time. And the aftereffects of violence, too. Nice job!

Now onto Long Time Coming...
AspiredWriterr chapter 39 . 9/5/2013
This story was absolutely amazing! I loved it so much. Thank you for sharing xD
Guest chapter 8 . 8/16/2013
Kurt is too adorable for words when he is on meds!
josi098 chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I just bought this fic from The Box Scene Project! I spent ยง25 to have it as a book in my shelf even though I already have the PDF version on my e-book. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story and I just wanted to let you know that in a few weeks your story will stand in a bookshelf in Germany. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us.
Hummel-Anderson chapter 26 . 7/25/2013
Oh thank god, the stress from this argument literally has caused repercussions on my own life.
Rach chapter 51 . 6/18/2013
just finished reading it, I absolutley loved it! the story lines were plotted out really well and the character development was superb! thanks it's been a pleasure to read! onto the sequel now;-)
HNIC84 chapter 51 . 6/19/2013
This was a fantastic read from beginning to end, never have I read a fic this long... but it was well worth it! I mirror everything CastleQuill said in his/her review, I just loved how you wrote Blaine & Kurt throughout and nothing read false to me. You did a great job with balancing the angst/romance with the overall plot - all the side characters added to the story instead of weighing it down - and can I say I loved that you don't write smut. I'm no prude, but sex scenes in writing are much better left to the imagination and you did a fantastic job of that. Now off to read the sequel! :)

Loved Kreacher & Oreo. Melody was cute as well.
Guest chapter 7 . 5/13/2013
Phillipinos speak Tagalog, not Chinese. They are of a different race entirely. Darren Criss mom is a Phillipinos with a Spanish heritage. Just FYI
Guest chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
._. It's so freaking scary considering them almost adults, and that they can move out and do stuff... like... no... my little baby puppy and baby penguin is only 16... they are kids... in high school... what happend ;-;
this is a beautiful story
StrainAsylum chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Very good...Reliving something like that... Well done scene. Often victims remember more little bits..wish he'd remember name(s) or faces...
StrainAsylum chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Interesting...sad, but interesting. I don't feel that Kurt would ask Blaine to stay...to give up college, BUT PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), which I'm sure Kurt has/will develop could very well induce such a major change.
Guest chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
Happy Kurt
Crazy Kurt
Badboy Kurt
Sweeta nd innocent Kurt
Ferrie Kurt (or somthing like that)
Angel Kurt
and
Blind Kurt...
but I gotta say...
Medicated Kurt gotta be my favorite... that was an epic conversation and the asian Blaine was too
1,875 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »