Reviews for Incandescence
Sara Dobie Bauer chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Really beautiful. Wonderful pain ... and healing.
Prieva chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
This is beautiful. Easily my favourite of the four Sherlock stories you have written. Thank you so very much for posting, and of course for writing.
Darmed chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OH DEAR GOD. This was beautiful. I remember when the Sherlock fandom had only twelve fanfictions and every single one of them was a gem, but, as it turns out, there are still gems in the newer ones. You just have to look.

You grasped me from not even the first paragraph. Possibly the very first sentence. Because that description was beautiful.

This story is beautiful. Your sentences are amazing and carefully constructed in a way that I seem to have always found impossible.

I can only envy you for your talent, good lady, and read more of your brilliant stories.

Thank you.

HeartlessWritten chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I love the way this story is written.
twilighteyes72 chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Oh my goodness. This was simply beautiful. I may have teared up a little at the end. *sniff* I love this. So much. And I love how you described the two so perfectly, and "incandescent" is a REALLY great word to describe both of them. Adorable.
prettyberry00 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
My eyes watered, I almost cried, this is simply beautiful :) great work :)
k8ec chapter 1 . 3/31/2011

That was beautiful, lyrical and sweet. The softer side of Sherlock and the insecurities of John blended together to form a whole, complete, complex partnership.