Reviews for Convergence
Avallonkao chapter 1 . 11/13/2017
Finally someone who really understand Isabela on a fanfic, and read the codex to know that she not leave Kirkwall for three years, i love erything about this is like reading the way i played, except the castillion part. thank you for this :)
Fibzki chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
i love this. so much.
A Markov chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I really liked the rhythm and cadence in this one. Great use of a metric and excellent flow. Capped perfectly by coming full circle with the phrase.

Alex
Dusia chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Very nice little fic. I like the way you've presented it in short little nuggets. Very elegant and polished writing. Well done.
Charthot chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love how you showed emotions and added to the original romantic plot
Kydre chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hell, thank you! This is what I pictured for those two romance. I love how you intertwinned the game's dialogs and your own writing. Just perfect!
Ily18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So. Freaking. Perfect!
Armandhas chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Nice story. After reading the previews reviews I have to voice all the good qualities of this story. But let me do so anyway.

1. I Loved the in-game banter in between, with your own thoughts/ interpretatons of how they looked or felt.

2. Me like sappy

7. Isabela
RinnX chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lovely fic. I really enjoyed reading it. _
lightbringer70 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Very well done! Lovely story :)

I like how you managed to combine the ingame dialogue with your own writing. Very sweet 3
Sara chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was sooooo good. My FemHawke wooed Isabela 3 times. I just love that relationship. This was such a sweet and heartwarming look at their romance. Kudos to you I loved it :)
Eclaire Heartilly chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm not an "Awwwwwww..." type of person. But after reading this story, I can't help but utter a little "Awww". :D

I love this couple. There's something about them that makes them so lovable. :D
VGJunky158 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Really enjoyed reading it. More Hawke/Isabela is always welcome. The embellishment and additional detail put into Isabela's point of view is fantastic.
chipperdyke chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Yum!

I think you could do with less quoted dialog from the game but it's all good :) You basically just summed up everything that made the game awesome... approved.