Reviews for Convergence
A Markov chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I really liked the rhythm and cadence in this one. Great use of a metric and excellent flow. Capped perfectly by coming full circle with the phrase.

Alex
Dusia chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
I like it :3
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Very nice little fic. I like the way you've presented it in short little nuggets. Very elegant and polished writing. Well done.
Charthot chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love how you showed emotions and added to the original romantic plot
Kydre chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Hell, thank you! This is what I pictured for those two romance. I love how you intertwinned the game's dialogs and your own writing. Just perfect!
Ily18 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
So. Freaking. Perfect!
Armandhas chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Nice story. After reading the previews reviews I have to voice all the good qualities of this story. But let me do so anyway.

1. I Loved the in-game banter in between, with your own thoughts/ interpretatons of how they looked or felt.

2. Me like sappy

7. Isabela
RinnX chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lovely fic. I really enjoyed reading it. _
lightbringer70 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Very well done! Lovely story :)

I like how you managed to combine the ingame dialogue with your own writing. Very sweet 3
Sara chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This was sooooo good. My FemHawke wooed Isabela 3 times. I just love that relationship. This was such a sweet and heartwarming look at their romance. Kudos to you I loved it :)
Eclaire Heartilly chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I'm not an "Awwwwwww..." type of person. But after reading this story, I can't help but utter a little "Awww". :D

I love this couple. There's something about them that makes them so lovable. :D
VGJunky158 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Really enjoyed reading it. More Hawke/Isabela is always welcome. The embellishment and additional detail put into Isabela's point of view is fantastic.
chipperdyke chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Yum!

I think you could do with less quoted dialog from the game but it's all good :) You basically just summed up everything that made the game awesome... approved.
Court chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Nicely done.
leogrl19 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
(round of applause) Bravo! I feel I should say that since the whole thing unfolded like a play to me - it was truly beautiful.

I love the way you presented your Hawke and Isabela's relationship with these little clips of time. It just feels right, for some reason, to have these short snippets when dealing with a woman like Isabela, each one chipping a bit more and more away. And, of course, I love how you begin and end this story on the same note: very nice. ;)

Seriously, I'm starting to feel giddy now from all the great Hawke/Isabela fics out here! Lovely story!