Reviews for Stick Figures
gkim9731 chapter 5 . 7/1
"Get him over to the dark side, WE HAVE COOKIES" XD
Harmony Avery chapter 13 . 6/10
(laughs)I love how I used the nicknamed "Tallbutt" before even thinking about the fanfic. :)
namisnakama chapter 22 . 6/3
what a great fic! i loved the end and everything was so believable! great fantasy!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Harmony Avery chapter 13 . 5/6
Me:(laughs)Neville Tallbutt! :3
I hate it when their secrets are discovered when they don't want it to be ... OBLIVIATE THEM... Unless you already did , maybe I should've waited till I finished reading the chapter.
F*CKING NOSY B*TCHES *growls*
forsakenfoxshadow chapter 22 . 3/14
:D I loved reading it
Daddymoopoo chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
That's awesome
fenixrojo36 chapter 22 . 11/24/2016
Excelente
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
After reading similar stories with the guard team having nine or ten members, just Naruto and Sasuke are nowhere close to having enough manpower to properly guard Hogwarts. With just the two of them they can't even have proper patrols.
lizyeh2000 chapter 22 . 10/12/2016
Loved your story , now favourited!
Ndasuunye chapter 21 . 6/16/2016
so...nobody's gonna reprimand the rune teacher for leaving during the call of duty and leaving it up to a 13 year old CIVILIAN to clean up the mess and after all that disrespect the woman shown Naruto and Sasuke. VERY disapointing.

But all this got me wondering, WHAT'S the point of Voldemort having all that power if he can still be killed and the only spell he's gonna use is Avada Kedavra anyway? I mean seriously, you don't need more power for that. For most spells you don't need power, just large amounts of intent.
Ndasuunye chapter 16 . 6/16/2016
there's a lot of problems here. For starters, SASUKE'S of all people's fighting was abysmal on the border line of childlike stupidity. It's like he never fought on a real mission before. He fought FAR better in the Land of Snow, in the Forest of Death and at the Valley of the end. And he was a preteen during this time. Why THE HELL, is he now acting so immaturely stupid talking about "diplomacy"? He's a fucking ninja, incapacitate from the shadows first, ask questions later. The full frontal assault stuff is a Naruto thing. And even NARUTO fights better than what you displayed here. Hide behind a tombstone? The graveyard is full of darkness where he could hide in plain site and he hides behind a cemetery instead of just blending in nearby. The only light is from the moon after all. And what happened to his housenka, their tools, GAMAKICHI. I'm sure he knows how to spit toad oil by now. There were SO many things that could have been done but not only did you focus MAINLY on Sasuke and did NOTHING with Gamakichi (the toad just jumped in the air and we never saw him again? WTF) you had him do the most immature fighting I've EVER seen from him. And if he knew he was in a genjutsu, technically advance legimancy, why didn't he counter genjutsu it like he did against Orochimaru. And obviously he trained to deal to deal with Tsukiyomi by his age we're at now, so it's not like he couldn't reverse illusion Voldemort. And you made their speed abysmal. And maybe not Naruto but Sasuke DEFINITELY knew how escape a rope tying.

Also, where's the TONS of shadow clones that we're used to seeing. They all shoot spells from their wands one at a spell. Naruto could have outnumbered them 20x over. Lastly, though this is extremely minor, why is Voldemort handsome? Can't be because of Cedric because Harry is young too and that didn't help Voldemort. And if you ever respond to this review, I don't want to hear about time lapse from when you wrote this story. You published it in 2011, OBVIOUSLY you knew the entire extent of the wizarding world as well as the power Naruto and co. up until the point you wrote this story. Come on bro...come on.
IcyLady chapter 22 . 5/1/2016
Hey there! I just wanted to say that the story was really pleasant to read! You managed to keep the powers balanced (although it's such a shame that Naruto and Sasuke didn't manage to kill Voldemort once and for all, seeing the trouble it caused them) and there was a good dose of drama and everybody acted like you'd expect them too )