Reviews for Stick Figures
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Sasuke's dominant arm is his left.
Kitsune-sama888 chapter 18 . 10/7/2014
Chuunin are not as strong as Naruto and Sasuke right now in your story... But I still love it!
Infahyun chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
It's been a pleasant read! I love it to bits. And all the naruto and sasuke moments are so heart-warming ;_;
malf0y19 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
I loooveeeee the narusasu moments They're lovely and nice and you know this whole I fuzzy warm feeling n_n anyway I'm not much of a 'reviewer' But it's been a pleasant read! :3
l3loodKnight chapter 22 . 8/29/2014
Enjoyed your story hope you come back and write a sequel to this one.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
well... that was awkward sasuke. xD xD
heh, interesting story. :P
Meech Macko chapter 22 . 8/16/2014
In realism, no matter how hard the wizards train shinobi way, they wont be able to master Ninjitsu.
Meech Macko chapter 3 . 8/16/2014
So...Sasuke hasn't forgotten about Itachi...

It would be EXTREMELY Weird to see Itachi having wand and casting spells instead of true action packed close and personal taijutsu and other ninjitsu...

Ninja using magic would seem strange and awkward.

I just cant picture an armor wearing Madara having a wand and casting spells...its like seeing Madara in his medieval battle armor toting around a tacticool gun.
Meech Macko chapter 2 . 8/16/2014
So this after end of valley incident...then, wouldn't Sasuke still on to about killing Itachi. I mean he spent his whole life after massacre focusing to kill his elder bro...SO WHAT GIVES?

Its like his memory had been reformatted and lost every memory of revenge...
Guest chapter 5 . 7/27/2014
I pictured one of those scary stories where Naru-chan is, ah, violated at a young age. Those are scary...
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
The list of bad things about cars goes on for about 500 more that I won't list, 'cause I'm a lazy ass, and the reasons you listed are the reasons I ride a bike, and only drive when the distance is 20 or more miles.
Fullmetal11791 chapter 22 . 7/21/2014
Well , just wanted to say that I thought this was a pretty cool story. Most of these stories on the naruto/HP crossover page are complete garbage, either in writing skill or content, but this was very cool. Definitely thought naruto and sasuke were in character but at a more mature level than in the shows. Thought it worked well. The plot was solid and the pacing was also pretty spot on. I was very disappointed that you glossed over the three tasks, as well as all interaction with the visiting students, but it wasn't a huge issue.
waifuofmikaboshi chapter 19 . 7/13/2014
And on the seventh issue, Chidori is a A-Rank assasination jutsu that has pierced people who can take Mountain-destroying attacks (V2 Bijus under Tobi's control) So I don't understand this logic.

Like seriously. A exhausted Naruto was fighting and taking shots from Shukaku/Gaara. Even Two Tails can destroy Mountains with her attacks as seen in Part 2.
waifuofmikaboshi chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
Other than the fact that Sasuke easily dodged sound in the Forest of Death while carrying Sakura and Naruto, and Naruto is stated on-panel in the Manga to be Mach 5 (Which is supported by Sasuke dodging Sound so easily). We also have statements of Kakashi splitting a bolt of Lightning in half as a kid so yes, Naruto and Sasuke are massively faster than everybody, and everything in Harry Potter, considering that people who aren't even peak human can dodge spells.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 22 . 7/13/2014
That was awesome! Awesome! I have read it twice now and both times I was gripped from start to finish. XD Brilliant. I especially love Naruto and the Midnight Ramen thing with Fred and George: that was just genius.