Reviews for Blue Skies
NightHunterDeath chapter 31 . 3/12/2014
She should almost die...I'm sorry, I'm very sadistic to my opinion in other's stories...
adventurehungry chapter 1 . 2/26/2014
Please update! I and a lot of other people love your story and would like for you to finish it! You left it at the most interesting part! So please get back on track!
symbalin chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Please finish this story..i love it so so so much..It's not predictable unlike other stories.. There's actually a lot of twist to this story..please do your best to update sometime soon..I'll be waiting..
Shiningheart of ThunderClan chapter 31 . 2/8/2013
It's been two years since this was updated and I'm a little sad at that. So close to finishing! What does Ace mean, though, when he says she won't see him again? Unless... Unless Whitebeard is doing like Shanks did at Dawn Island. Staying for long periods of time, then leaving, then coming back, then leaving for good... But, but that wouldn't make sense, because Arashi Island is part of his territory, isn't it? Shanks had to leave Dawn Island to return to the Grand Line and his own territory.

And Adrian was the reason she stayed behind all those years, so that she could avenge Ken. If she manages to kill him, then she can leave with Ace, right? She and Ace can live happily ever after and sail off into the sunset with a passionate and dramatic kiss... Dammit, things are never that easy, especially for them. DAMMIT ACE, TELL THE WOMAN YOU LOVE HER!
Sesshylover978 chapter 31 . 9/23/2012
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update REALLY SOON. :( you can't just stop now
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 31 . 5/25/2012
How sad. T-T poor girl. WHAT! they're leaving! T-T no! T-T poor Ace. Oh fuck. That's not good.

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

Please don't kill Ace and Oyaji! T-T
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 30 . 5/25/2012
Oh dear. Poor Sora. NICE HIT! you go girl! XD hmm. Awwww. :3 TELL HER YOU IDIOT! AWWWWWWW! X3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 29 . 5/25/2012
Fucking subeta. That's what she is. Oh dear...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
Cool. Awww. :3 of course she doesn't trust that mother-fucker! Just jump him already! :D
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 27 . 5/25/2012
I love it! X3 Awwwww! X3 wow. How sweet. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 26 . 5/25/2012
Awwwwww! X3 how sweet! XD so cute. They were so close! Lol.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 25 . 5/25/2012
Ace you idiot! T-T Yaaay. TwT
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 24 . 5/25/2012
Awwwwww! X3 h-how sad. T-T poor, poor Sora. T-T no Ace! Your not a substitute or anything! T-T Awwww. TwT
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 23 . 5/25/2012
Kyaaaaaaaaa! XD married! X3 I'm so happy for them! Awwwwww! X3 poor Marco.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 22 . 5/25/2012
Awwwwww. :3 what a beautiful present. :3 WHAT!