Reviews for Cruising Through Ages
Hocapontas chapter 12 . 1/9/2008
This was a great story! Can you make a sequel to this where they have to go back? And Seto can take Black Shadow home this time! Please write a sequel! :-( Thank you.
Pyro chapter 12 . 2/3/2005
there is a way to reffer to guy/guy romance with-out calling it yaoi. its called shouin-ai,its just kissing hugging and possably , it just really bothers me when ppl get them mixed-up(i through a hissy-fit .;) O WELL! great story u should write a sequal
Pharaoh Star Yami chapter 12 . 8/10/2004
That was bloody (sometimes VERY bloody) brilliant! M, Yami... so HOT!
RCRhyo15 chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
hoy,. omg, i REALLY liked this story alot! im not much of a yaoi, but i still liked it (even tho yami is SO mine, yugi was SO cute!) im gonna read more of ur stories, i read another of them (dont no if i reviewed or not) . good work.
Miss. D Brunette chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
Ok, good ficcy:). I would of preferred a litle more romance (preferabley between Tea & Yami...I am a fan of them) but all in all it was great! Keep up the good work!.
ChibiPuppy chapter 12 . 4/4/2004
Really kewl fic! Keep up the great work!
Chi Yagami chapter 12 . 3/27/2004
Golee that's one of the best fics I've read! I do wish that it had more romance in it though...
**Jeez, will you stop fantasizing about you and Bakura?**
No! You just don't know how it feels to like someone Yami.
**Duh, because that would make you look gay**
I never understood why my Yami is a guy anyways
O.o
Cherry Sprite chapter 12 . 12/16/2003
this was a very good story. i enjoyed reading it much! good job and keep up the good work!
PhoenixWytch chapter 12 . 7/13/2003
I love it!
Hikarisakurariver chapter 12 . 7/11/2003
wow!

great ficcie! _
Hazel-Beka chapter 12 . 5/8/2003
I luv this fic! _ Pls write sum more like it. I wish it didn't hav 2 end though. ;.;
Deranged Black Kitten chapter 6 . 5/3/2003
intresting
seashellz chapter 12 . 10/24/2002
hehehe that was good ... i can just imagine seto he has a horse and a girlfriend what else could he want _ ... that was cool..
GohanSJ3 chapter 12 . 9/27/2002
WOW! is all i can say. that was THE greatest yu-gi-oh fic i have ever read. ever! and beleive me i've been doing this for quite a while.

one of the reasons why i liked it so much was because got his revenge and Yami and Yugi which rocks. After all the bad guys shouldn't always win... well not in all parts of the story any way. hehehe i just loved the ending... it made total sense what Seto said in the stable or what evr with the horse that he also was leaving something else behind. hehehe

man that was great, is all i can say great, great, great, i as literally glued to the page (s) from chapter 1 to chapter 12. i have never ever seen such a fantastic Yu-Gi-oh fic. you rock! way 2 go! keep up the great work, i hope you'll write more fics in the future... cause u rock!
Yuki-Yami chapter 12 . 8/28/2002
Hello. i really like your story. My friend recomended that I read this, and it is way past cool. You are very talented!