Reviews for Bleeding rose
Fragments of Imagination chapter 15 . 12/13/2013
Nice work!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/10/2013
I LOVED this story it was entertaining, slightly confusing, gives good descriptions and has a lot of good plot PLEASE CONTINUE!
Genevieve chapter 15 . 6/23/2013
luv it! THANK YOU! Puzzleshipping 4evah! . _
Mukuro234 chapter 15 . 12/2/2012
I loved this it was cute
Nekoyasha12 chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
Okay, I just had to highly commend you on this Godly brilliant line: "...Well okay I have homework to do and you have people to drink from so…I'll see you later."

XD No only did Yugi say that so casually-normal, like it was as natural as drinking water, but...yah. Just that. XD
Eevee Tofu chapter 14 . 12/12/2011
I don't like her. I'm going to shove a children's trading card up her nose.
Eevee Tofu chapter 9 . 12/12/2011
... there's mpreg in this? WAT. I'm inflating my escape raft just in case...
Eevee Tofu chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
Dammit Yugi, stop geting kidnapped all the time. That's Mokuba's job.
Eevee Tofu chapter 4 . 12/12/2011
There had better not be any running through the woods piggyback ride scenes in this, or i will put my hoof through my screen.
Eevee Tofu chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Of three things, I was absolutely certain. First, Marik Ishtar was an air freshener. Second, there was a part of him that thirsted for Glade Plug-In Refills. And third, EEVEE TOFU IS FUCKIN' CRAZY.
Eevee Tofu chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
DUDE THAT'S CREEPY, THOSE PEOPLE WERE HAVING SEX THREE DAYS BEFORE I WAS BORN.

Also, noo, that's totally not vampire behavior at all. Obviously he's... a... gay elephant. YEAH THAT MUST BE IT.
Enzarika Nevarro chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
How can there be a ceiling on a wall?
Maria Starlight chapter 15 . 10/11/2011
Interesting choice for an ending
MissMoonlightShadow chapter 15 . 10/5/2011
oh god this one was great an i really hope you will make another,who said you were bad at writing yugioh-vampire stores. let me kill that bastard

hahah joking,ok thanks anyway
ToraTheShadowFoxDemon chapter 15 . 8/26/2011
Psh. Typical me, missing two updates :/

Anyways

I DON'T TRUST YOU, KAORI. I REALLY, TRULY, DON'T. Seriously, she's just gonna try to kill Atemu again. I know it.