Reviews for Cowboys, Leather, and Scars
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I think she could talk to Jasper and listen to what he has to say, but that is totally up to you. Also Bella won't leave her husband for another man hopefully Jasper knows this. She as happy as she can be, and we already know she doesn't want nothing to do with the rest of the Cullen's. I really hope she doesn't fall for their trap again and get pushed into things that she doesn't want right. Thank you for sharing your story. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 4/9/2014
This was a good chapter as well. Glad they had a good Christmas, too bad that the Cullen's won't leave her alone right. Like Bella said they left her with out even a fuck you right, or what ever not. Wow her mother in law doesn't like her or their daughter that isn't good Summer is her on granddaughter that isn't good at all right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Awe now that is a family if I may say and they are good together. Why would the Cullen's want to break up Bella's family just because she is Jasper's mate. A little late maybe they will have to wait but to me they seem very happy together right. I guess we will have to keep reading to find out what happens, considering Peter felt danger looming on them right.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 4/9/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Those guys didn't tell Pete she is married and has a child right. So there for Bella would fight for her marriage and her baby, she always brought family first.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Alright this was a good first chapter. If Jasper is her mate why did he leave her then and why didn't he say something before then right. Also how does he know this. She's married and happy unless someone is going to hurt her right or her family.
loventherussian17 chapter 5 . 4/12/2013
love it update soon
Jasperaddict chapter 5 . 1/27/2013
I'm very interested to find out what's going to happen to Reid if this is supposed to be a Bella/Jasper story. It's very hard to write a story with dialogue for a child; you're doing a great job!
bella14340 chapter 5 . 1/20/2013
I wonder how thos story is gonna play out
NatalieLynn chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Ah yes! The obligatory holiday family quarrel, no family holiday gathering would be complete without one. ;) I think she could really end up liking Peter & Char if she gives them a chance and quits painting them with the same brush as the Cullen's. Regardless, she could have at least wished them a Merry Christmas. Then again, they could have at least wished her one as well. Good chapter!
NatalieLynn chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Good chapter! If he was close enough to hear that and feel the emotions behind it, that little conversation about Reid's mother might be enough for Jasper to feel some measure of hope.
PaulaB87 chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
Interesting so far lookin forward to next chapter
ClumsyReader chapter 5 . 1/12/2013
great chapter:) can't wait for more:)
Kirigiri Kyouko chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I sure hope she will. Poor Jasper, having to suffer because of Alice.
wendy1969 chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
I think she should stop following her emotions and think with her mind. would it be worth it or rational to speak with him, or at least.. listen to for Alice and them... who knows. I wouldnt forgive her if i was her. but then, most writers have her forgiving them all for some wierd reason or another. i find that slightly amusing myself. i mostly have it so she is against them not with or for them. lol
She needs to stop letting her anger get the better of her and use her head.
psychovampirefreak chapter 5 . 1/11/2013