Reviews for Coloris
Continue soon! This sounds interesting
thelionheartedgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
UPDATE NAOW! xO
Invalid for I am a pickle chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
JEEBUS CHRIST WOMAN, UPDATE.
Stariceling chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is very good so far. I especially enjoyed Kazuma and Yuri's interaction. I hope you'll keep writing this because I'd love to see what comes next!
gwendolyn-sama chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Kazuma is my favorite too. I really like your story so keep writing please. 3
Cookieluv246 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
This is a really awesome story. ;_;

I wish you'd finish it, this is so well written and gives the characters even more depth. This actually inspired me to write my own fanfic for this series, I really hope you do finish this cause its a wonderful idea.
Yumiix chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
OH MY GOD I NEED AN UPDATE RIGHT NOW PLEAAAASSEEEE (ノД。)ノシ

I love the way it is written and asuhukfh Kazuma, poor little boy /cries.

Update/update/upedaaaate (_Д)
En ar Ciel chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Okay, hon - I'm on a PSP, can't leave a long review. Please message me so I can give you my full opinion.

I always had a (slightly pedophilic) crush on Kazuma. He was cold and nerdy and just so cute with that emo swish-

Somehow, you've managed to rope the enigmatic King Kazma in character perfectly; he's portayal is excellent.

You have a sophistocated, poetic style of writing. It was mind blowing. This is pure excellence, balanced perfectly with a rare elegance and a twang of raw emotion.

I loved it.
Princess Thil Galel chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
LOL I love Kazuma too, and Yuri is so cute. But I also know about the kid-speech thing, they can be such little monsters. Do you think you could review my story too? 'My rabbit king'? I've just brought Kazuma in in chapter 5 and now I'm on chapter 11. Hope you like it if you read.
BeMerryEatCake chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I'll eat your gummi bears if you don't update.

MEH.