Reviews for See Me
CoppertopJ chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I could use a thigh jolt every day! Outstanding story as usual.

I know we both see an extension of this story. Please.

Denise
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
I think I would like to see this one continue a little more,maybe a novella. You have set the scene and given us a storyline with such a small amount of words. Really well done.

Good luck with the comp

Cx
Mega Vamp chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
This is so intriguing and mildly erotic. Makes you want to read more because there would seem to be more to the story between a blind masseur and a famous woman, than what was written. Makes you imagine what could be.
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Please let me know if you plan to continue this. It just reeks of potential, even if just a one shot.
Littlelol chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Great entry, I really like your style of writing.

Please tell me if you will continue this.

thanks and good luck
EdnMe chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Well, if you want to catch a readers attention, you certainly achieved it with this little story you got here.

I am looking forward to see what you will do with this awesome piece.
shadow4kissed chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
"His eyes crinkled on the sides as his hands made their way to my thighs, squeezing…jolting me alive." I absolutely loved this line! There's just something promising about it, which leads me to ask if you'll continue it, lol, it just leaves many possibilities and 500 words are just NOT enough.

I've read stories about blind Edward's but this one was different, at first I thought it was going to be another Edward is just a pretty boy and that's it story but it wasn't!

Also that Bella is an actress but posing as 'Ms. Cassidy' was also an attention getter. There's just soooo much that should be told about those two characters.

Please, please continue it!

I loved the style and everything of it!

kudos