Reviews for Hunger
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I really enjoyed that. I think I might have read it a long time ago, but, man, what a good read. And I just love the subtle caring involved. So perfect for the two of them. It's romantic... for them. *smirk*
I always enjoy the stories like this one where their characters are kept violent and generally unable or unwilling to freely voice their feelings. Their actions are what matters and Ichigo and Grimmjow are all about action.
Anyway... i ramble... great story. Love your writing here. :) I think I shall fave this. _
ItsJustAmi chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
LOVE IT 3

The twist you added and how it's written it's just... Different. In a good way.

Interesting. I really like how it's not the same ol' smut story and how the charaters are portrayed so.. Strongly. It's amazing I love it :D fav'd
MellyMonster chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
different from most stories ive read but i liked it, was great

and sweet, in a good-weird sort of way
ChrystalSara chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Loved this! :D
BokuWaHime chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oooh!

Very good!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aw, it's sweet... Hm, so that's one way Grimmjow can satisfy his craving, eh? Never thought of it that way...
Kuroi Yuki 13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Hmm... Interesting. Ichigo's being a bad boy. Tisk tisk. Well, rules were made to be broken, so, yeah. Keep at it, BTtT! (And maybe you can get back to Hostage Situation at some point.) ( *ω)

黒雪 ( )ノ
ichibanseiken chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
OK this was totally different! Hot, and touching, and full of comrade-like friendship turned to love. Made me think of WWI soldiers trading cigarettes during a cease-fire.

Definitely a worthy concept to explore.

It also occurred to me that Grimmjow could just blow Ichigo and swallow. Waste not, want not :-)
MissJudged16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
its like... bleach meets Twilight... except with more plotline and stronger characters. Good job on this one. Kinda liked the vampire twist to Grimmjow. It made him pretty sexy. On the other hand, I have a thing against vampires... or at least ones that sparkle... anyway good job on this. Nice grammar, good plot, well written smut. Not much more I could ask for.
Tsukasa.n.Serena.rule chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
hmmmm interesting...different than what I normally read but

Grimmichi time is always good
cdkobasiuk chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Fun and kind of kinky.

cdk
DEMONIC BLACKMAGIC chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
aw that was great! lol yummy! heehee well that was awesome! i loved it!