Reviews for Surrender, or How Twilight Should Have Ended
Claire Bloom chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
This was an very interesting take on Twilight, and although I'm glad it didn't end this way, because we wouldn't have had the whole saga, I also think this is a good version of what was running through Edward's mind, something we may or may not ever get to see in Midnight Sun. I always like to see his POV, in any fanfiction.

I think the other reviewers were quite harsh, and possibly didn't see the alternative ending you were giving us, mainly just taking it as an insult.

Like I said, not how I would've liked Twilight to end, but I still think it was well written.

Good luck with the comp

beegurl13 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Huh, interesting. I'm obviously glad that Twilight didn't end this way, but it's interesting to see and to hear Edward's thoughts on it. I love the end, how he realizes that he couldn't have stopped even if he wanted to. Nice job. :)
luvkiss1973 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
ummm gee do u even like twilight? lol that was freaking great i hafta admit it lol
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Why did you want to write this story? Perhaps You were seeking attention using shock value? Well, I guess you got it.
ByeFanFiction2015 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
this is bull shit! a terrible excuse for a story! the whole frikin pint of twilight is that edward DOESNT want to kill bella! what the hell were u thinkng!