Reviews for The X Men Present: the Princess and the Pea
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
"Stop conferring with my wife!" Haha! When Remy said that... oh, I can totally hear it! Couldn't stop laughing!
You know, I still love these fairy tales, yet you enlighten me with these observations you've got goin' on here. I mean, a true princess? It was better in the movies; while here, a true princess has to be a spoiled brat. Some princess. Haha! Anyway, love this!
Lady Firewing chapter 2 . 9/30/2011
lol. know exactly what you mean by monopoly. lol. love that story too.
Chellerbelle chapter 2 . 4/5/2011
Also giggle-worthy. I love how Rogue and Remy were the King and Queen, and Kitty's reaction to Kurt and Amanda breaking up, hehe.

I also love the Monopoly comment at the end :D

Great story!
Chellerbelle chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
I giggled :D

I liked your discussion with Jean-Luc while Rogue and Remy were otherwise occupied, hehe.
aecul chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Haha, those were good. My favorite was the Romy one and the conversation on what would happen if a princess was actually that sensitive...

The Kurtty one was adorable too. Nice job.
New Dawn Rising chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
...Monopoly... *still shakes her head at that one and laughs* Like I said before, that's definitely putting a different spin on it, lol.

Loved both versions. Kurtty makes for a cute couple and Romy proves to be their usual selves. ;)
blackberryhunttress chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Why hello Kazoo. I honestly didn't expect to see you here. I figured you would be keeping council with a white rabbit right about now. But I suppose that's a different story. I commend you for coming out with something not typically done by you. I always felt you were solely a Romy fox. Nice to see you reaching out.

Curious, is your fur the same shade as Kurt's?

I don't think Xavier can answer the door all that quickly any way, you know, liabilities of being in a wheel chair.

Hmm, so Remy and Rogue have decided to use an old trick to help her brother, hmm? Is this going to become a family tradition? If so I'm afraid people are going to catch on.

Remy enjoys pestering other couples doesn't he? Hmm, which reminds me, I need to annoy Scott and Jean in my next Evo story... I just feel the need to do that. Oh, okay, I figured out how I'm going to do it. Let's continue, shall we?

Order of the White Knights? Hm, a Knight of Red Death doesn't exactly follow that order does he? Then what the heck does that psychopath follow? Hey, wait, how'd you catch the Jabberwock? Did you use the pit or did you find some 'bait'. And by bait, I mean movie-verse Bobby. What? A girl can dream.

Monopoly. Hmm. Wonder where that came from. Though I bet you weren't talking about JIMMY monopoly. ;) Still fun monopoly though...

Wonderful story Kazoo. Can't wait to see where you show up next. Until then, have a cup of tea for me. -BB
blackberryhunttress chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
You know I read a really interesting version of this story. Instead of her actually being a princess she was an extremely delicate girl. Like soap bubbles gave her a skin rash so she couldn't help with the dishes and stuff like that. Anyway the prince meets her outside the castle and falls for her, but his parents are still on the 'true princess' kick so they bring a ton of prospective girls to the castle and make them go through several trials without telling them what they are. So they have to pick out a loose thread in a tapestry or pick a piece of parsley out of their salad, things like that. The peasant girl winds up in the competition by mistake, but the prince just knows she'll win because she's extremely picky. The final challenge is the pea thing and the peasant girl wins. It all proves that me, as an extremely picky eater, ought to be treated like the princess I surely am. Alright, I can hear you laughing already, yeah yeah yeah. We all know, if I was princess, my country would be in serious trouble. :P

But I enjoyed the conversations with Jean Luc. So Roguey's only a 'descent' daughter-in-law? I figured she'd be a great help getting all the cousins in line.

I'm going to be obligated to spend time with Jean Luc now since I've been teasing you, huh?

... You know, I never actually thought about them having kids... this raises all sorts of questions. Good thing you bumped it up to T.

I thought it was funny how Rogue and Jean Luc instantly turn on Remy. Poor Rems, he always gets accused first.

I did enjoy it. Now I'm going to have to check out the Kurtty one though... I wonder what could possibly await me? Hmmm...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 3/31/2011
Hello, Kazoo. Nice to see you doing some of YOUR own work instead of taking credit for Blue's. :)

I like this. A lot. Not as much as I like the Romy, but... when do I ever like anything as much as or more than a Romy?

And Kazoo, for the record, I'll have to try that next time my mutant brother and his not-exactly-girlfriend are dancing around the issue. (If and when he gets one.)

Monopoly... *grins* Why do I get the feeling Midnight's started an Evo fanfic fad?
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Haha! Cuteness! Love it!

Hehe, especially this:

Rogue jerked Remy down by his collar, locking lips with the Cajun, effectively shutting him up.
Sharky237 chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I am so glad you did this! I had asked Chellerbelle a while ago if I could do the Princess and the Pea in her format and she agreed. So I started writing it and it gave me so much trouble I told it to eat its own toe and subsequently buried it in the files of my computer.

Good job.