Reviews for Jaded Eyes
PuppyLuv230 chapter 10 . 1/28
Please update soon. I really want to know what happens next!
guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Loving this so far. Can't wait to keep reading this once you add more chapters! I wonder what she'll do when they face the Brothers of Light! Will she help Tunnel Rat or will she fall victim to the light? Can't wait to find out!
Cyndal91 chapter 10 . 1/8/2014
I love this story... can't wait to see more from you.
Jauntues Tigerwolf chapter 10 . 8/16/2013
I love this story! I love the idea of Jade being able to turn into a wolf. Actually I write story's like that too. It makes the characters seem much more interesting. You do an awesome job of showing Jade's wolf side as well as her human side. Keep up the awesome work!
angel897 chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
like it interesting to read
GUEST chapter 10 . 5/11/2013
I... am... LOVING THIS! It's so awesome! I especially love the whole Jade & Snake-Eyes thing... mostly because he's my favorite character & she's quickly morphed into one too. :)
What's weird though is that I was looking to make G.I. Joe Renegades story too... & I was considering on making my character a werewolf too! I mean not in the same way but the same aspect. lol
Keep this up. It's amazing!
GreedyGretchen chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
"...tendency to substitute in similar-sounding words with different meanings. Example: defiantly vs. definitely."

A malapropism.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :')
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
This is not the kind of story I usually read but I decided to give it a try. Jade is an interesting character and I would like some more explanation of how her powers work. 'It's magic!' doesn't really cut it for me - I want details. :)

The other thing I'd like to see is a little more proofreading. A particular mistake you make is with your apostrophe ses. When you are trying to say someone possesses something, you should use an apostrophe s. For example: Scarlett's idea, Jade's collar (NOT Scarletts idea, Jades collar)

Also, you have a tendency to substitute in similar-sounding words with different meanings. Example: defiantly vs. definitely

Another, similar error, is switching vowels around - using an 'i' in place of an 'e' in 'destroy.'

I know, quite nitpicky, but it helps the story to flow better when there aren't so many technical errors.

Anyway, I think you are doing quite well, especially considering that this is your first fanfiction. Don't let me discourage you...I am not trying to say that this piece is bad, just that it could take some improvement. And the end of this last chapter was quite a twist - I liked it.
booklover1798 chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Great chapter! Update soon! I can't wait for more!
JadeDragon220 chapter 9 . 6/29/2012
Yeah, they changed the way the episodes were ordered because they wanted to air Homecoming during the holidays, but the series was aired earlier than intended. It confused me too, at first, but it okay because the order they went with didn't mess with the story line.

Anyway, awesome chapter, and it was cool to see Jade's parents. I like how Jade is fitting nicely into the team's dynamic. :)
UchihaAkia chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Yes another chapter! Oh man I cant wait for more, soon we are in the more action packed episodes!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
You've updated a lot this week. I'm so happy! I love how Jade is bonding with the Joes, especially duke and Snake Eyes. But I love it when Jade and Tunnel Rat tease each other. Please continue to update!
UchihaAkia chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Hey if you happen to have uTorrent on your computer you can find the entire season of Renegades. I have the whole season on my computer and its really good quality. Here's an address that at least gives you the episodes, /usearch/G. %20renegades/

Continue soon okay!
random fan chapter 7 . 5/31/2012
yay for updating! you can watch all the episodes on netflix or google video them. if you use google video make sure to click the on long (20) option under any duration.
JadeDragon220 chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
I was 99.9% sure Jade/Night was going to turn one of the Joes into hamburger meat...so...yeah; the chapter ended better than unexpected :D