Reviews for Hershey Kisses
Didn't read this all the way through (yet) but to "authenticate" the story more as an "English story" set in the UK, you should change "cookie" to "biscuit" (A good brand would be Tim Tams, maybe), "Hershey's" to "Cadbury's" or something and definitely "T.V." to "tele".
chloe chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This was great! I am so glad you did not change the plot , i would have been so sad.
bdminniehearts3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
awesome
PhoenixPixie chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
This story was marvelous! Brillant, great job.
Aj chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Loved it! You are Really a great writer! I just wish it was longer, or that we got to see their meeting. Such great ideas!
Vaneesa85 chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Loved IT
Gbxffmxuvv chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Eat dark chocolate Hershey nuggets with almonds while reading
23Nelly chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Omg that was absolutely adorable and hott haha I love how Draco is like the perfect father even though he can't changed a doper to save his life lol. And Hermione is just piping them out left and right now huh haha. Draco thought he had a problem with Potter's son just image Zabinis haha.

Your such an amazing writer! Thank you for writing this amazing little fic

Nelly XD
eddiedonut chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I LOVE your stories.. And this one especially ! Draco is so sexy as an ober protective father ! I actually giggled and the foot-stomp bit :D
HungryWolf23 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Cute cute cute :) I loved it, it made me giggle! Draco's sooo overprotective :P it's sexy!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Awesome short story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
goodgosh chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I masturbated to this scene :x
Ms. Sorostitute chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great story! I love the character development and extensive use of detail :) Deff one of the best I've read!
SJ3GIRL chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I love this! Its like each chapter is a new chapter in their lives!
Mitsukit chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
This was such a beautiful short story! incredibly cute and overwhelming! I LOVE IT!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »