Reviews for Hershey Kisses
chloe chapter 4 . 8/24/2013
This was great! I am so glad you did not change the plot , i would have been so sad.
bdminniehearts3 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
awesome
PhoenixPixie chapter 4 . 5/7/2012
This story was marvelous! Brillant, great job.
Aj chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Loved it! You are Really a great writer! I just wish it was longer, or that we got to see their meeting. Such great ideas!
Vaneesa85 chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
Loved IT
Gbxffmxuvv chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Eat dark chocolate Hershey nuggets with almonds while reading
23Nelly chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
Omg that was absolutely adorable and hott haha I love how Draco is like the perfect father even though he can't changed a doper to save his life lol. And Hermione is just piping them out left and right now huh haha. Draco thought he had a problem with Potter's son just image Zabinis haha.

Your such an amazing writer! Thank you for writing this amazing little fic

Nelly XD
eddiedonut chapter 4 . 12/4/2011
I LOVE your stories.. And this one especially ! Draco is so sexy as an ober protective father ! I actually giggled and the foot-stomp bit :D
HungryWolf23 chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
Cute cute cute :) I loved it, it made me giggle! Draco's sooo overprotective :P it's sexy!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Awesome short story, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
goodgosh chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
I masturbated to this scene :x
Ms. Sorostitute chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Great story! I love the character development and extensive use of detail :) Deff one of the best I've read!
SJ3GIRL chapter 4 . 7/19/2011
I love this! Its like each chapter is a new chapter in their lives!
Mitsukit chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
This was such a beautiful short story! incredibly cute and overwhelming! I LOVE IT!
Chlerek chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
awe this is such a cute story! i just loved the ending and a draco's father protectiveness on Carina so cute! :D
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »