Reviews for Heartbeat
Obsidian Cherry chapter 25 . 7/13
I decided to give this fanfic a try because there’s nothing else that I haven’t read. In the first few chapters, I was hesitant if I should continue because I found that Sakura is so annoying here. She’s out of character (she’s matured so much in the anime), and sadly this just negates everything she’s worked hard for. Itachi is way out of character too, but I figured if you didn’t make him OC, then you wouldn’t have a story at all. Just like how someone previously pointed out here, I don’t get how they became attracted to each other. The relationship has no real substance. I’ve read way too many fics before that made me just anticipate them getting together because of the way the story builds up, but this one just missed that. Halfway through, I almost wanted to stop reading altogether, but I honestly wanted to know how this would end.

There were also a lot of grammatical and spelling errors that I found myself mentally correcting. These are my pet peeves so reading through was a challenge for me.

In the past, if I read this, I probably would have loved it. But now that I have lots of ItaSaku fics to compare it with, it’s just… average. Not a fic I would read again.

However, I have to say, even if practically all characters here are OC, most especially Sasuke (dear God I can’t imagine him saying ‘his royal bitchiness’, that just makes me cringe every time), I laughed so much at the scene where he heard them having sex. LOL probably my favorite part of the entire fic. That, and the fact that ItaSaku had 6 children. Somehow that makes me happy.

Anyway, thanks for the entertainment! I wish I could only say good things, but this is my honest review.
DaisyDear chapter 25 . 6/29
well written!
crylo-ren69 chapter 25 . 5/25
I loved this story! I’ve been reading on this site for a loooong time so I’m happy to have recently stumbled upon this story even if it eluded me for a while ! I love the way the characters are written and it was so enjoyable to read from start to finish. Thank you for all the time that you put into this !
crylo-ren69 chapter 12 . 5/24
You write so welllll I’m reading this all with such a huge grin (where appropriate lol)
crylo-ren69 chapter 10 . 5/24
Omg when he said he ‘already did tell her she would bear a child’ I literally was like “biiiiitch okay!” out loud, I’m dying
kazuyaryo chapter 24 . 4/19
Thankyou for sharing.
kazuyaryo chapter 25 . 4/19
Amazing fic.
Satan-Bird chapter 1 . 12/9/2021
I would fucking end this Sakura in seconds if I had a fucking Sharingan. I feel like I'm reading a case study on abusive partners.
DaniValero chapter 25 . 8/27/2021
ME ENCANTÓ
Tam1706 chapter 5 . 8/5/2021
I've tried to read this story many times before but I really dislike Sakura totally. She is so rude, annoying and everything else, since chapter two. Honestly, I don't know how Itachi felt in love of her and even if I tried to figure out, I can't. Sakura is so unpleasant without any excuse, that I feel that the relationship between she and Itachi doesn't have any base.
Adriannna17 chapter 25 . 6/1/2021
The fact that they're going to try until they get a daughter. Lol
This was a wild ride but I finished it in record time, I like this ending.
Adriannna17 chapter 5 . 6/1/2021
Honestly, I'm so annoyed at their behaviour. I can rmr reading this before but I can't rmr if I ever finished it. I honestly feel bad for shikamaru, he doesn't deserve this treatment and sleeping outside sakura's house to make sure no one goes in? Ridiculous. Sakura is downright acting like a child. And itachi should know better than to indulge her but I really don't blame him. She is so ...ugh. But in their relationship will get better throughout the story.
fite.me chapter 15 . 4/12/2021
Wow, this has been really emotional for me to read. I lost my son at 32 weeks pregnant (car accident), and my twin sister was having her first kiss with her boyfriend a mile away while I was giving birth to my dead son.

She was so wrapped up in this guy that she was absent during funeral preparations. She never came to me to comfort me in the weeks and months that followed. I listened to her tell me about him, pretending it didnt kill me that she didnt care about her nephew. It doesnt help that the guy was an awful human being who only ever made her cry.

I dont know if I'll ever truly forgive her. So for Sakura to not even go visit her mom till TWO DAYS after the surgury—...but at the same time, Sakura was the one who had operated on her mother. Clearly she cared. Clearly she was hurting. But then to go on a date—at least Sakura at least realized and apologized. I would have killed for my sister to have that kind of self awareness and grace.

Anyway, very well done. I truly love the story. Your characterization is so fun and engaging.
MisatoNara chapter 4 . 3/31/2021
Sakura es completamente desagradable y OoC.
Lo mejor de Sakura es su compostura y su respeto por la autoridad, a diferencia de sus compañeros de equipo y aquí la has arruinado completamente.
A veces pareciese que odian a Sakura y la hacen mucho peor de lo que es.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/15/2021
Loved reading this such a feel good story
1,247 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »