Reviews for Heartbeat
DaniValero chapter 25 . 8/27
ME ENCANTÓ
Tam1706 chapter 5 . 8/5
I've tried to read this story many times before but I really dislike Sakura totally. She is so rude, annoying and everything else, since chapter two. Honestly, I don't know how Itachi felt in love of her and even if I tried to figure out, I can't. Sakura is so unpleasant without any excuse, that I feel that the relationship between she and Itachi doesn't have any base.
Adriannna17 chapter 25 . 6/1
The fact that they're going to try until they get a daughter. Lol
This was a wild ride but I finished it in record time, I like this ending.
Adriannna17 chapter 5 . 6/1
Honestly, I'm so annoyed at their behaviour. I can rmr reading this before but I can't rmr if I ever finished it. I honestly feel bad for shikamaru, he doesn't deserve this treatment and sleeping outside sakura's house to make sure no one goes in? Ridiculous. Sakura is downright acting like a child. And itachi should know better than to indulge her but I really don't blame him. She is so ...ugh. But in their relationship will get better throughout the story.
fite.me chapter 15 . 4/12
Wow, this has been really emotional for me to read. I lost my son at 32 weeks pregnant (car accident), and my twin sister was having her first kiss with her boyfriend a mile away while I was giving birth to my dead son.

She was so wrapped up in this guy that she was absent during funeral preparations. She never came to me to comfort me in the weeks and months that followed. I listened to her tell me about him, pretending it didnt kill me that she didnt care about her nephew. It doesnt help that the guy was an awful human being who only ever made her cry.

I dont know if I'll ever truly forgive her. So for Sakura to not even go visit her mom till TWO DAYS after the surgury—...but at the same time, Sakura was the one who had operated on her mother. Clearly she cared. Clearly she was hurting. But then to go on a date—at least Sakura at least realized and apologized. I would have killed for my sister to have that kind of self awareness and grace.

Anyway, very well done. I truly love the story. Your characterization is so fun and engaging.
MisatoNara chapter 4 . 3/31
Sakura es completamente desagradable y OoC.
Lo mejor de Sakura es su compostura y su respeto por la autoridad, a diferencia de sus compañeros de equipo y aquí la has arruinado completamente.
A veces pareciese que odian a Sakura y la hacen mucho peor de lo que es.
Loved reading this such a feel good story
Simplyvanilla chapter 22 . 2/14
Omg simplyvanilla...that was me. No wonder I couldn't leave a review on my account. I remember reading this now and I remember I actually never finished it too I can’t believe it’s been almost ten years. Once you’re in this fandom, it’s for life isn’t it? LOVE this chapter and how fluffy their relationship is. Pink haired uchiha babies are what we need!
assinewe123 chapter 4 . 2/9
They seem very childish in this one! Perhaps they will move beyond that as the story continues
assinewe123 chapter 3 . 2/9
Do you read these? Lol I still like the story so far! Interesting interaction between itachi and his mother! Kind of cheesy :p
assinewe123 chapter 2 . 2/8
Great writing! A few typos but love the story so far!
spontaneousthots chapter 10 . 2/7
Wheewwwwww this was a good chapter! We love to see the development! Also I can’t believe you were in highschool when you wrote this, your writing is INSANE, the way you word things is so eloquent and charming, everything just FLOWS! I can’t remember if I’ve read this before (actually I just tried to post this review and I already had reviewed so I definitely read this at least once LOL) but I sure am glad I made my way back to it again. Love how you characterize itachi as a stoic sweetheart!
assinewe123 chapter 1 . 2/7
Great first chapter!
WriterHime chapter 25 . 9/24/2020
This fic never gets old!
WriterHime chapter 1 . 9/19/2020
I wish you would write more ItaSaku fics. This is one of my favorites and I probably read it over 1,000,000 times lol.
1,239 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »