Reviews for No Ordinary Love
Djidjdjdkejke chapter 18 . 4/25
I thought of something for your next chapter. When vegeta discovers gohan took his ball from the lake and he gets extremely angry, have vegeta accidentally hit NIKAYALA in anger while they are arguing and so she breaks up with vegeta so they try to move on with their life but they realize they miss each other more than they think so they get back together. That's just my opinion for a next chapter.
Can you please hurry up? I want to see what happens with gohan to nikayla and vegeta. PLEASE UPDATE ILL DIE OF IMPATIENCE IF YOU DONT, GOOD STORY BY THE WAY BUT DONT MAKE VEGETA LEAVE NIKIALYA FOR BULMA PLEASE, I THINK NIKIALAYA AND VEGETA ARE A CUTE COUPLE AND NIKAYLA SHOULD BE THE MOTHER OF TRUNKS AND BULLA.
Frost and elemen chapter 3 . 6/1/2014
Lol lol lol well funny. I almost was crying laughing. Nappa is my fav
Anime93 chapter 18 . 11/3/2013
This is just hilarious especially frieza
Stormy Sohma chapter 18 . 11/19/2012
I hope you update soon. This story is great!
Littlecosma001 chapter 17 . 10/21/2012
Pooh! Please update soon!
belladu57 chapter 17 . 9/3/2012
Good;-)
MiniKirio chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
Lol love this story! Especially the part where vegeta calling zarbon a homosexual and hes gonna transform into one! That made my day! Keep updating please!
Mikari Satsuke chapter 17 . 11/10/2011
Lol that random rapper. I was like "What the crap!". But anyway. Moving on.

Great job on this chappy! Keep the chapters rolling in! Use your imagination to the fullest! You can do it! :D
x-menfan1000 chapter 16 . 9/8/2011
OMG! I love this story! Update soon!
SweetestSarcasm chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Good story! Please update!
DBZGIRL111 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
PLZZZZZZZZZZ update soon! most of the twin stories ive read have been stopped in the early chapters!
Mikari Satsuke chapter 16 . 7/18/2011
YAY AN UPDATE! WB! :D! Keep up the good work on this story!
biganimefan84 chapter 15 . 7/13/2011
You know, it's very hard to believe that your story has so few reviews. It's become one of my favorite DBZ stories and I've read a lot of them. Please update soon, very anxious to see how things develop with Nikayla in the mix.
Ant.The.Awesome chapter 14 . 5/22/2011
Please update this is pretty awesome