Reviews for Luke Reads 1: The Lightning Thief
Why did you stop?
Guest chapter 6 . 5/8/2014
Plz update!
16150dragon chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Hi, bloomlover i posted this story under my name 16150dragon i thik i already sent you an PM about it i hope you can write to me soon!
Rocklover91 chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
An awesome idea. Hope you continue it!
Guest chapter 6 . 3/8/2014
Can you Update please? I really want to Luke's reaction!
Anti-Social-Catterpillar chapter 6 . 1/10/2014
Love it! Update soon please!
HammerSlammer21 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
This is a good story but can you add something else to it that will make it better. Your story is great though and it's kind of origanal because this time it's Luke reading.
musicismylife101 chapter 6 . 11/18/2013
yep just great!(please note the sarcasm) Oh! you should do one when the other characters read about Luke reading about Percy. You get it? If you do great, if you don't, PM me i'll explain it to you.
Maria Night xoxo chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Brilliant story and i just realised something- this is like the old question "if someone gave you a book and you started reading it, then you realised that the book was about your entire life would you keep reading it?" Because he will have to read about his death won't he? ( That is, if you keep on writing it and i really hope you do)
Again amazing story
Maria Night XOXO
Maria Nightshade chapter 6 . 9/14/2013
I just realised something from the third chapter this book is basically the old question 'if someone handed you a book and you started reading it and then you realised that the book you were given was about your whlle life, would you keep reading?' He doesnt know it but he will eventually read about his death wont he? That is if you keep on dokng the rest of the series ( and i seriously hope you will)
Brilliant story though :-)
Hugs and a pinch of insanity
Maria Nighgshade
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I really love how Luke feels remorse after the Pit Scorpion Incident. Great work!
redeyesofhell chapter 6 . 9/26/2012
Keep me updated please
redrosewolfess chapter 6 . 9/21/2012
:) I like you're story a lot...something about it just strikes me as unique. :) Can't wait to read more and see Luke's reaction to meeting Percy again from a diff pov!
IluvJesus chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Awesome chapter yet again.