Reviews for A Day at Disneyland
Rainbow Prime chapter 20 . 3/29/2018
Yay! They aren't actually Romeo and Juliet! They're more like...someone who's actually smart! Like, Amy and Shadow! But not Amy the Hedgehog and Shadow the Hedgehog. Amy adopting Shadow's last name would be lame. It should definitely be Amy Rose and Shadow Rose. Think about how cool Shadow Rose sounds. I mean, first off, what does a Shadow Rose (flower, not hedgehog) even look like? Next, it could always mean that Shadow rose again! Like in his theme song from Shadow the Hedgehog. I dunno. It's just that "the hedgehog" is also the last name of Sonic's, and I feel that Shadow would just love to distance himself from that particular individual, and rub the fact that Sonic was stupid in his face all at the same time. So, definitely Amy and Shadow Rose.
Rainbow Prime chapter 19 . 3/29/2018
Ooh! Like, the first time that i read this, i wasn't thinking about this at all, but, then, a few seconds ago, I suddenly realized...AMY CAN SEE THE FUTURE! She did it before! With the Tarot cards and predicting that she would first meet Sonic at Little Planet! Remember? So, like, that dream sequence that she had in this chapter could be a vision of the future! She could be having prophetic dreams! In honor of this momentous occasion, have a song!
www. youtube watch? v D-3ra8Jsmjk
Just in case I'm wrong, and putting spaces in-between everything in a hyperlink doesn't make it work, I put a link to Iron Maiden's song, "The Clairvoyant" here.
Rainbow Prime chapter 19 . 10/9/2017
Isn't Shadow an agent of G.U.N. or a secret agent or something along those lines? I mean, of course he could get Amy's keys out of her pocket without waking her up! If he couldn't, he'd be a terrible secret agent!
Rainbow Prime chapter 15 . 10/9/2017
Sonic and Sally you say? Well then!
It was Sonic and Tails! Nya!
Rainbow Prime chapter 13 . 10/9/2017
Something has just occurred to me. I've been a bit harsh on Sonic for 1/2 of a good reason. Granted, that half of a reason is still a good one, but I digress. The true reason that SonAmy will never happen is not because Sonic doesn't realize what he has with Amy, but it's because Sonic already realizes what he has with Tails! And what he has with Tails is far better in his opinion than anything that he could ever possibly have with Amy! In short, the reason that Sonic will never date Amy is because Sonic is already in a committed relationship with Tails! SonTails all the way and FTW (or for the win for the uneducated fops out there). At least, that is my theory, and I'm sticking to it.
Rainbow Prime chapter 12 . 10/9/2017
Yay SonTails! Seven cheers for SonTails!
watch?vIFz8oOAPM-c
watch?vAA_1iizDfs
watch?vsUWcNZHtMDo
watch?vX-phPaAF5h4
watch?vj4ErmBDTOJo
watch?vkUHIm-besFw
watch?vu_FNw83T8Cw
Rainbow Prime chapter 10 . 10/9/2017
Hehe. If the police thought that YOU had too much sugar, wait until they get a load of me...
watch?vlb8fWUUXeKM
Rainbow Prime chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
Speaking of how Shadow could have Teleported out of that ride in the last chapter, he should've taken Amy out of there as soon as it seemed like she wasn't having fun. No questions asked. After he did that, he could've asked why she wasn't having fun on that ride, Bu JESUS! That was a traumatic event if I ever heard one! I mean, sure her mother probably didn't mean to terrify her like she did, and sure her mother probably just wanted to let Amy know that she was in a better place, but it doesn't sound like Amy's mother thought about what she would look like to Amy! I mean ,, she was shot, after all, which would mean that her ghost would show that. Poor Amy, and poor Amy's mother. Amy because that had to be an extremely traumatizing event at such a young age, and Amy's mother because she only had good intentions and she had to see her daughter run away from her because she didn't think her plan all the way through. Well, this story has officially depressed me. Good job, fun story!
Rainbow Prime chapter 8 . 10/9/2017
Why would Shadow follow a voice's instructions for how to get out of anywhere? All he'd really need to do is take off his inhibitor rings and teleport himself away from the location. Like, in this case, he could've Teleported to the pizza place, for a low power example, or back home for a high power example.
Rainbow Prime chapter 7 . 10/9/2017
They can't just do that! I mean, come on! The bottle could've landed on Amy for Rouge, or Rouge for Amy! Think about what you're passing up, people! Don't let the opinions of others get in the way of some HLA!
Rainbow Prime chapter 6 . 10/9/2017
watch?vEal4fep7pK4 Dammit! I've READ Romeo and Juliet before and it ends with the two idiots dead due to a lack of communication when it came to the plan! watch?vEal4fep7pK4 Calling Shadow and Amy Romeo and Juliet BETTER not have any importance as far as the story is concerned! If they both end up committing suicide due to a poorly thought out plan on either of their parts at any point in this story, I will be forced to use my contacts in the FBI to wipe this story from my mind!
Rainbow Prime chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
All right, so I haven't read the chapter yet, and because the last chapter had a line that reminded me of a specific song, I will be posting what I hope that Sonic and Tails are doing in this chapter before reading it. Of course, I'm already ready to be disappointed by this chapter, so I just won't read it and I'll just replace to story's reality with my own.
watch?vg3kRWFQYumo
Rainbow Prime chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
The line "girls just gotta eat, right?" made me immediately this of this song:
watch?vbu6HJDYWf68
wonder chapter 3 . 5/31/2015
wonderful chapter here it was great!
SunnySummer77 chapter 20 . 1/9/2015
Hey! I'm sure you get this all the time but thank you. Thanks for writing a story like this. It was one of the very first stories I read on this site. And it even inspired me to write my own fics. :) so thank you for writing an awesome story, it's a gem.