Reviews for Severus Snape & Some Drunken Harry Potter Fans
FortyFandoms chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
OH my goodness
Marliarna chapter 1 . 11/27/2016
Greetings, fellow New Jerseyan:

I was amused by Snape's wondering if anyone was going to make a movie about his life Great minds, even fictional ones must think alike, because it *has* happened. You have seen the fan film "Severus Snape and the Marauders," haven't you?
Rodniffyrg chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
This is great! Snape gets love from his fandom! (:
ElissPrince chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Jaja ! Severus
GNcat chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
What fun! Thanks for an hour or so of entertainment.I don't. Know w how long it was because I was interrupted several times by a caring husband and pets checking on me. I fell again today. I fall a lot. I wasn't hurt this time and all I had to do when I realized. I couldn't get up by myself was to call to my husband who was in the next room, and he came in and told me how to crawl out of the corner and my legs unfolded when he pulled me up. When he had helped me sit back in the bed he had this conversation about getting one of those automatic call buttons if anything happens to him. This is too depressing.

I enjoyed your story. You write well. Thanks for writing.
RandoSnake chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Holly Gods, that was probably the best, most wonderfully, terrific Harry Potter fanfiction story that I have read in over six months! XD
Oh, I know where I'm going
And I know who's going with me!

To the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, WE GO!

DL666
mysinger chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very creative and original! Loved it!
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Well, a definitely amusing story! I suppose Judy is a bit of yourself? I had to try not to laugh in front of my mother while reading this or she would have made me read it to her, which would not have been appreciated on her end.
Cassidy chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Haha! Not sure about the ending, but the drunk people and Potter Puppet Pals singing was pretty amazing. If only he had known exactly when and how he was going to be killed off. He could have changed it. :(
Or married some blond haired woman which he met after being ridiculously drunk and Apparating into her bed...
Just wondering, heh heh, but was the woman you?
Aletta-Feather chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Funny story! Poor snape, finding out about his death and being made into a puppet. But at least he ends up someplace nice ;)
Dementors hate chocolate chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This was the most amazing thing I've ever read! It's pure GENIUS! I think I'm gonna faint..it's incredible! Now I want to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter and watch Potter Puppet Pals.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Oo-rah! This was clearly the best decision Snape ever made in his entire life. Love it!
Palina98765 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I want to be Judy so bad!
Avid Fan chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
Um, well...
I never thought I'd read a story more satisfying in hilarity than Harry Potter and the Snuggly Snake.
Kudos to you, dear author, for giving me a new benchmark!
This is the best piece of HP humor I've come across. Thank you so much for sharing this story with us!