Reviews for The Path We Stride
lorekr chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Such a great tale. Really wish Aang and Katara would of at least had a child born out of love:( it is sad but very well written!
NillyNarwhal chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This must be the first story i've ever read from Sokka's POV.

I normally don't like such long one-shots, but i absolutely loved yours :)

You took us through the phases in their each of their lives very well and was it insightful. I'm usually not one to cry easily, but your story got me quietly crying once i reached the end. It's weird, I sometimes look for sad, tragic fanfics, and now that i found one I'm trying to look for something bright in it.

Either way, it's one of the best written stories I've read in a while. No one would really expect such a story like coming from Sokka. People always label him too much as comic relief and don't take him that seriously. I like how you turned it around.
Elite FanFic chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Great, moving piece of literature. I loved how you tied the poem in there, absolutely perfect. I really envy you authors that can do these types of stories. I struggle greatly with 1st person anything, and definitely admire any author that can write like this AND portray a character. Truly incredible. I can't wait to check out your other stories!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/1/2011