Reviews for Everything in its Right Place
FINPIN11 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Awwwww! This story makes me want to openly sob! And I don't even like slash (normally, unless you write it).

All that baby talk over on twitter brought me back to my favorite stories on here and your C/E fics. And how babies led me to slashfic - I have no clue either, but they did.

I love your Carlisle. I love your Edward (and I'm not normally a huge fan of Edward ... I'm realizing I'm not a fan of a lot of things, except dogs ... whoops).

I truly adore this story and I'm gonna move on to the next one on your list.

Hugs to that fabulous baby of yours and watch for the queso not dropping on fab-baby's head.

:) PugRidesShotgun (:
boymommytotwo chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
sometimes I had problems following the voice, but lovely, LOVELY story you have woven here in these words. delightfully complicated in how it was revealed. bravo.
borednhomealone chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I read stories almost every day but seldom to i feel those stories. I certainly felt this one. Awesome job.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
SubtlePen chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
oooohh this was lovely. well done.
Aeromance chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That was thoroughly depressing.

This reminded me of The Art of Getting By, and I don't know why exactly.

Alice seemed to almost know that there was a misunderstanding there. At least that's my explanation about why she kept pushing Edward to talk to Carlisle when, from my perspective, I would think most people would just encourage him to get over it.

I don't knlw what else to say. You're clearly a master of the craft, the way you weave stories. This one was just pretty sad. But sometimes those are the best.
Julia-S77 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
So much hurt caused by a misunderstanding. Great one shot loved it xx
keyecullen chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
So Edward is going to Italy but not with Carlisle?

stoker fangirl chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Great little short story. Love the details of E's life as a student. Thanks for writing.
sapphirescribe chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I've never been so glad that a story was a one-shot instead of a multi-chap story. Their separation and misunderstandings hurt so much and I'm so thankful that it wasn't drawn out over multiple chapters. Thank God (really, you) for the HEA.
WeFallForever chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful! How are you able to create such intense passions? It made the story-excellent job!
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I most definitely read this before. JSYK, it was just as fabulous as the first time around.
GreenNailPolish chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Fell in love with this during the Carlward contest. Yours was my favorite by far. The art did it for me. Never came back for a proper review. But I just re-read after immensely enjoying Exit Music. Lovely Lovely Lovely.
ElizaleeAlice chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Another beautiful story. Even with the angst and the infidelity and the misunderstandings. This was absolutely lovely. Such a joy to read.
Peaches Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Sad, sad story but oh so lovely