Reviews for Phantasmagoria
Madam Irralee chapter 1 . 6/22
Oh man that hurt. So beautiful and sad...
Osiria Rose chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
I'll just say I loved both this and Beta Fish - they're beautiful, if rather saddening. (Not to mention they've contributed to my headcanon for Korea's history.) What I really want to ask, though, is 'where did you get the human names for the Three Kingdoms?' I've been trying to research native Korean names and it's honestly proving very difficult. If you're willing to help me, it would be much appreciated. Thanks for listening! Or reading, as the case may be. " - Siri
Silverblueroses chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I really really like the story! This an beta fish both.
I've never heard of Gonzhu... I think you meant gongzi? Or gongzhu?
Really good, the chinaxsouth Korea tag is a bit misleading... I didn't really see any real romance, maybe just obsession on Korea's part.
lafayette722 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Aww this was just so beautiful and sad. I really enjoyed reading this.
Aiseki0Hikari chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
*sniff* pooh Korea... Stupid China why can't you see that Korea needs your love...! but this is such a good fantastic fic desu Makes me cry man
EyeForAnEar chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Chibi-Ra-Chan, you have been charged with being too talented at writing fan fiction about Korea.

Do you have anything to say for yourself?

Well then, I hereby charge you guilty, and sentence you to being on my 'Favourite Authors' list.

Court adjourned.

Fff I know nothing about law except from stuff on TV.
KrnYong chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I don't want to sound nitpicky, especially since the story is wonderful, but I think (I might be wrong b/c this is all ancient stuff) instead of calling Yao "hyung," Nabi should've said "orabeoni".

Other than that, though, I loved it. This and "Beta Fish" broke my heart T_T
Kankoku-ssi chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Despondent Korea is now my new favorite type of Korea. That is all.

But yes, this is a very, very lovely set up, and the only thing that I feel could make it better, is if Beta Fish was read in the middle, in between the two parts of this story.
Kirara Kaname chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Beta Fish and this story has to be the best fanfiction i have ever reezd in my entire life. I am not kidding. Well writen and it played the feelings it wasn't like reading fanfiction to me. It was like reading an amazing book
Midnight Ghost chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Oh, thank you thank you thank you for writing this. I cannot express my love for this enough.
terracotta29 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Amazing. Just wow
Ms-Octoberry chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
This story was very interesting to read.

I do feel sorry for Yao, but at the same time I did feel like he deserved it.

Just a quick question though, wasn't a part of Korea taken over by the Japanese? How would that fit into this story?
saltwater songs chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
This was tragically beautiful! I was so thrilled to see you update with another KoreaChina story! Your KoreaChina stories always leave me breathless, and I'd have to say you write the best KoreaChina stories. This was, of course, no exception.

After drifting away from this pairing, this story definitely brought back my love for them all over again, despite breaking my heart at the same time too! Please don't ever stop writing-especially KoreaChina stories! The world needs more love for these two!

I do have a question though: Is this perhaps the end of this "series" or will there be yet another sequel to this? Also, do you plan on submitting more KoreaChina stories in the near future?
PiWrite chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
omfg ._.

sad story.
Luvie chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
What a wonderful story and very well written too! But the way Silla refers to Yao as "hyung" is incorrect; it's only used by males to address other males, the appropriate term is "oppa" for females addressing older males.