Reviews for Dying Shadows
TheSapphireRose chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
Amazing chapter! I'm so glad you're deciding to update it again, I also hope it continues. I've noticed that the concept of eating disorders have reached a peak in both this story and in Love Must Come. Interesting but also slightly concerning, I hope you are doing well yourself and that you are conquering your demons. Once again beautiful writing, keep up the great work!
Script Savage chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This is absolutely incredible work! You have a some serious talent-I really like your take on the characters, especially Kairi. You've managed to make her seem both extremely vulnerable, yet completely badass at the same time. I absolutely cannot wait to see how this develops!

You're definitely being favorited, please, please continue, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Script
Lilipop chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
Yo, keep writing the chapters!
pink-cherry-005 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
I speak for those who have seemed to abandon this story since its hiatus, and even if I may be the only one who may review and continue to subscribe to this...

This chapter: nailed it. Pure gold.

You have a great descrpitive style; some imaginative similies and questions to the reader that make the main characters much more gripping. I thought Kairi's dream was real. Her emotions at the end were jumbled in brilliant words, and Sora and Kairi's heated moment sealed the deal for me (making Sora hell of a lot more masculine than he seems now in recent games).

Yes, I think you should continue this. Even if the only hits for updates will be from me. :)
TheSapphireRose chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
Oh my god, this story is so amazing! I love all of your stories, they are so well written! This one especially, but are you ever going to continue Walk to Heaven? That story was just getting so good! Please consider it! Keep up the great work!
silverheartlugia2000 chapter 3 . 5/13/2012
arggg! kairi needs an intervention! ok i have a plan! how far it goes depends on how agreeable she is : step1 yank her in private then yell abowt how sick she is and how sora would feel if she died step2 call in my oc Roxy (who is a doctor) for a medical point of view step3 tell the boys.
pink-cherry-005 chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
This chapter was great. Almost made me cry. :(
ShadowofaHeart chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
OMV! You are back! I is so happy!

Ok, done with freaking out...

This. Is. AWESOME! I love the idea of Organization Zero (specially since I have an OC with the same name)! I'm so excited to find out what happens next!

I love how Roxas is totally perverted in here! He's hilarious!

Yay! Ven gets screen time (sorta)!

Loved it! Continue, please!
Vesa290 chapter 4 . 4/27/2012
THIS. IS. TOTALY. AWESOME!

I love it, i mean it! You write too well! I'm italian but i use to read a lot of fiction in english i'm not an expert but i know when people write bad story and your... your story is unbelievable good!

The only things i don't like so much is Kairi's food-problem. i can't figure the girl in such way... however YOU are the WRITER and not me, so do whatever you want. just a things... I really hope Sora or someone else will find a way to help her and make her stop this thing. it makes me cry...!

BUT i'm happy if Sora suffer phisically or emotionally, so about him you can go on this way! XD

Sorry if i didn't write in good english and make you do not understand what i say and what i mean... bear with me, please...!

See you! ;)
NoodleOodles34 chapter 3 . 11/24/2011
PLEASE UPDATE SOON WOMAN! This is such an interesting story and I can't wait to read more!
DogStarSwag chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I love it so far! You are so talented :)
Riku's Girlfriend-Saphira chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Nice concept. I lk it. keep it up.

-Love ya-

Saphira
pink-cherry-005 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
this story's AWESOME! also, it'a great to have u back after...months? :)

question just for the hell of it: is 'Walk to Heaven' gonna continue? :)
Jalyn chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Loved it.

It was written really well, I liked the way you described things and how you laid the story out, giving it a mysteries feel. Cant wait for the next chapters!