Reviews for Curiouser and Curiouser
ShanaZeal chapter 66 . 4/25
Awesome story! Can't wait for the next chapter
IamWhatIamBaby chapter 66 . 4/4
poor Sasuke!
saly mars rae chapter 66 . 4/2
Aww he's jealous. Lol
qpenelope chapter 66 . 3/23
woah there sasuke! a little jealous eyy ;) great chapter!
Malie chapter 66 . 3/18
Oh poor Sasuke. He gave me a laugh. Didn't anyone tell him you can't compete with babies?
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 66 . 3/15
Finally got to the end! Oh my gawd. Its so good xD all of it. I love how Sasuke is so pouty. I can totaly immagine it. I hope you update soon!
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 65 . 3/15
Oh my goodness! This was so well written! And cute. I loved it!
kenni no. 1 chapter 66 . 3/13
cute. it's nice to see what's happening outside of hinaita. it's a deligntful break in the flow.
Silvanon of the Orchard chapter 66 . 3/10
Oft, Sasuke's all jealous. XD
WarFlower chapter 66 . 3/10
Well damn Sasuke. Jealous much
Zeelee-Vallen chapter 22 . 3/10
I love this story so much x3 I read it a while back, but now I'm re reading it. I love it! Your sense of humor is apparent, and there's perfect balance with detail and emotions! And this chapter made me giggle a lot. Such a housewife!
Mimi chapter 66 . 3/9
Lol! I could not stop laughing at Sasuke's jealous rant! He's so miffed Itachi spends all his free time near Hikage!
Nerd4ever243 chapter 66 . 3/9
Oh. My. GOD. THIS IS ALL I EVER WANTED. ALL OF IT. SASUKE JEALOUS OF A BABY, ITACHI SMILING BECAUSE OF HIS CUTE BABY AND NOT GIVING A FUCK WHO SEES. HINATA EVEN HAVING A RELATIONSHIP WITH ITACHI. JUST. BLESS YOU, FOR EVERYTHING.
kandita chapter 2 . 3/9
My heart goes out to Itachi...someone should drowned Hiashi. He is human after all and Itachi is my favorite in Naruto...ugh! My poor baby
Tamani chapter 66 . 3/9
loved it! I like how sasuke is venting to his team and I would just think that if he wanted to go hang with his brother, he should do stuff that itachi likes to do as well. Even if that means seeing Hikage. I feel that hinata and shisui and maybe mikoto were the only ones to see itachi as a gentle soul.