Reviews for Into the Ocean
This so played just like an episode of the show! Awesome writing! So intense! So loved Danny and Steve's connection!

Ha! Kono and Chin taking bets on them- YES!

Comon, Steve, did you think Danny would be able to stay away and not help you? You would so do the same for him!

I have to say that I loved how you wrote the way they started to act on their feelings for each other. Very carefully but showing it. Perfect little steps!
xoKrystalMox chapter 1 . 2/11
Well, even though this has been updated and completed almost four years ago, I can't help but to want to review since I just found and read this fic in the 2015's. I just adore everything about this fiction. It was really sweet and the characterisation was just spot on. Hehehe, it's rare to find a H5O fiction filled with adventure, friendship and slight love at it and so, this really hooked me! Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/17/2012
Great fic, you had McDanno down to a T!
Fredou chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
I don't know what to say. I read it and I really liked it.

Your Danny and Steve are perfectly the same as the H50 characters (on TV I mean).

It was a good story too :)
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 2 . 11/13/2011
Awww. Steven ordering Danny back to his house cracked me up, as well as Kono and Chin's bet. You're a great writer!
Nightwing Gurl chapter 2 . 11/3/2011
yay! -squeals- I totally enjoyed this story and! Steve and Danny are so cute together xD
sorrygrimmjow chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is brilliant, definitely one of my favourite McDannos. Brilliant job. :D
Inactive4444 chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this. Great job!
EC chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
Loved it, great job!
blackdoggy1 chapter 2 . 5/12/2011
I totally love it. Most of the (admittedly few since I just started watching the show) McGarrett/Danno slash stories I've read have had at least one of them very out of character but yours is very believable and I think the characters are dead on. Terrific job!
Autum chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
...I cannot believe this. I am now completely obsessed with D/S fanfiction, thank you very much, and it's terrible, because I've been down this road before. You know, the one where you find a really excellent fic that could almost be an episode (besides, you know, the whole slash aspect), and the characterization is spot on, but you'll never find another fic as good because it's like heroin. Or, at least, it's like how I've heard heroin described, because fanfiction is my anti-drug, only now it's ruined because I need a fix like really, really badly.

...and also some sleep. o_O I may have gone off the deep end, there, sorry. But this was /really good/. I mean, I laughed all through the part on the boat, because it was just /so Danny/, and the escape from the hospital, and Steve being superman-Navy-SEAL-guy, and just. Muh. My brain is destroyed. I LOVE THIS FIC SO MUCH, AND I LOVE YOU, RANDOM INTERNET PERSON I HAVE NEVER MET. And I'm gonna stop and get some sleep now...
Autum chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
I was not going to read this. I told myself, 'Hawaii Five-0 is guilty pleasure watching ONLY. You are NOT GONNA FALL INTO THIS TRAP.' And then my finger kamikaze dived across the keyboard and clicked the fic. :/ Here's hoping it's awesome...
francis2 chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Great story. Is this all or do you plan to continue this?
tanya13 chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
love the story! spot on the characterization, i love all of their banter!
Savana chapter 2 . 4/14/2011
Hey this was really great! I enjoyed this a lot; it's really great to see Steve/Danno action hehehe The selfless ness of Danno really is great to see and you wrote him very well! :) I love his rantings. And this is a shout out to that annoymous flamer: STFU this is FAN FICTION. Don't go dissing someone's amazing work and get your pants all in a wad over it. This IS a great story. It's written extremely well and has a great pace. So chill brah :P

Mahalo nui loa LoquitorLatinae, for writing and sharing a great story with us!