Reviews for A Fallen Blossom
That was such a good stroy LOVE IT!
Luna Charmcaster chapter 13 . 8/23/2014
I loved this story
saku642734 chapter 13 . 12/14/2013
very awesome story! :) I loved reading it
tomboy chapter 13 . 6/23/2013
I luv your story 3
laylagirl111 chapter 12 . 5/2/2013
AWWWWWWWW! SOOO CUTE SAKI-CHAN LIVES AND ITACHI NOW KNOWS SHE LOVES HIM IM TRYING TO KEEP A SQUEEL DOWNN BUT ITS JUST TOO KAWII
-ENDS UP WITH STARS IN MY EYES-
xXsushiloverXx chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Great!
rubyduby20 chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
You are the best I love it so much.
Rubyduby20 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
I love it. It's so good. Love you so much for making this "BLOW A KISS"
chiisana.inochi chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
GO JIRAIYA!
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 10/12/2012
Please make a sequel. I love this story!
AsTheWorldFallsDown86 chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
WHOOOHOOO OMG OMG.. dude I sooo freaking loved this story! ! . It was sooo good, oh man I'm crying and smiling at the same time. I'm soooo glad it ended good and sweet. Wow, you totaly did a wounderful job keeping everyone in charater and I soo glad you didn't add annoying oc's no offence to those who like them. I'm soo going to book mark this and read it again. Grate job.
Thesweetassassin chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
This is like the BEST story I've ever read on fanfiction!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 13 . 6/16/2012
this is one of the best stories that i have ever read keep up the good work
sakuxsasu4ever chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
I just started reading it a few mins ago and I really love it! :D It's a change of taste for the fans for Sakura to rebel Konoha! Gonna continue the story!
Danro chapter 7 . 1/20/2012
Ok, I don't know if you're still out there writing or if you quit fanfiction, but here it goes.

I'm going to give you a ton of writing tips here. First off, a story is not good if you can't write a powerful character properly. Give them a little mystery and reveal their abilities through action don't tell us, that just makes the story uninteresting, people like coming to assumptions on their own and gauging how strong a person is by the power you make them display in battle. (by the way, your battle scene needs a little more work as well. I'm still not too sure what exactly her kenkei genkai(sp?) does).

Also a reader does not enjoy repetitiveness. Like how you keep saying 'Sakura's kenkei genkai is far more powerful than the Byakugan and Sharingan combined'. One, you do not need to relay this info over and over. Not all the characters need to be informed, but if you want them all informed write it in a different way like (Tsunade) "I wouldn't be surprised if her kenkei genkai surpassed yours Sasuke...and yours Neji" This way makes the dialogue more realistic as if she's actually speaking to the rookie 12 instead of sounding like she's telling a story.

She's stronger than everybody, her chakra is more powerful than Kyuubi etc. you don't give us sufficient reason why her chakra would be greater than one of the tailed beasts and why she contains all this power. Her kenkei genkai being the reason is not enough. She must have gone through extensive training or obtained powerful skills from a great sensei for that. We like to see a powerful Sakura sure, but the way you write it is not what people enjoy reading.

I don't mean to flame, this is simply my opinion and advise so that you can become a better writer.