Reviews for Touched By An Alien
Secrets4theunderground chapter 16 . 1/22
For the love of god write more! I need more! Please!"
asdfghjklshower chapter 12 . 1/17
The Doctor was definitely Martha's side-hoe in like the first 10 chapters of this story lol
Samcedes4eva chapter 16 . 1/5
Please for the love of GOD UPDATE!
Arackna15 chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
Oh my gosh, what happens next? I'm so loving this story I'm basically beaming with happiness as I continue to read this, I can't wait for the next update. :)
dizzy78 chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
Love this chapter! Well I love the entire story, but this one. Got to love the TARDIS lol.
problemsherlock chapter 16 . 1/24/2013
the end? so sad, i really liked this book.
problemsherlock chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
bad-ass Martha. bra-and-panties Martha, i really think martha is the sexiest woman alive.
dizzy78 chapter 16 . 1/1/2013
Yes cold shower please lol
Kasumi chapter 16 . 10/15/2012
I love this so far. please update soon
Crown V chapter 16 . 9/7/2012
FINALLY! Now you continue this! You continue this right, STAT now so I can tell everyone about it!
Crown V chapter 10 . 9/5/2012
Dear Gods! How are they not shagging like crazy!? I'm really loving this! Martha is badass and completely desirable and it's nice to see a bumbling, stuttering Doctor pining after her! Your portrayal of their comfort with each other and how it's progressed is brilliant!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love it so far! LOL DOCTOR HAS BEEN FRIENDZONED! Haha!
Silver Ame Tsukino chapter 16 . 5/14/2012
...I vote for an update soon. This fic is awesome and this is like my 10th time re-reading it. XD

[mind you my favorite part is the recap of Martha 2 bananarumorgies.

"Hear that Time Lord? A prince wants to marry me." Cracks me up every time. Though that whole flashback makes me laugh.]
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Owen is being a total bastard too, isn't he? Love it so far, can't wait to read more - hearts to the bathtub scene in the previous chapter!
ThomE.Gemcity-06 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Interesting beginning, but kinda wondering about Martha calling the Doctor, Doctor Smith.