Reviews for Exile on Main Street S6
JazzyRose45 chapter 7 . 1/29/2013
Hiii! i hope you can come back to this story soon! I absolutly love it. Cant wait to read of these adventures!
Furionknight chapter 8 . 5/14/2012
I look forward to more :)
Carver Edlund chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
i just found your series and i absolutely love it! i love all of your twists and kayla and alex! and i cant wait to read more and find out how you are going to tweak season 6 to include everyone. cant wait for the next story!
Klaus little hybrid minx chapter 8 . 9/11/2011
Wow just found this tonight really loved it you truly did such an exceptional job I think you should have made it into a full story because I would so read it
Rosiebrezz chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
I lov these I hope u dont end this season like they did and hav dean hav cas wep (lisa and ben) kalya and alexs mind that just toldally sucked so... Thank u for wright these is my main point u hav a alsome story here hope one day I can put mine up I just cant and am just tring to name my girl charcter hope I can soom tthanks again please post soon!.
JazzyRose45 chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
yayy i was waiting for this. It was amazing. Loved it!
BlueEyedPisces chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Poor Kayla, if she only knew. I can just picture Alex, Dean's little clone. thanks for the update :).
antariangirl93 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
I'm glad it finally let you update!

I was so happy to see this in my email!lol

I'm very curious as to how you're going to work this season out. This season has definitely been different from the others and i'm wondering how you're going to work in kayla and the baby now.

I also can't wait for when they go to the alternate reality where they're only actors and the Supernatural world doesn't exist. lol... i wonder how kayla will fit into that one!

I liked this episode. I'm glad Kayla and Dean were happy together (especially at the end!) and that Sam came back. Can't wait for another update! Take your time. I've got finals coming up and i have a feeling I'll get an update from you right after they're done...

It's like 'You passed your tests! Now you get to read Supernatural fanfiction from your favorite series!" lol

good luck! Update soon!