Reviews for Sacrifice to the Silence
Byakugan789 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Mistress nine gains posession of hotaru's body at the age of, 7 i think? Removing the sailor of silence form the area would be and entirely simple task for Pluto (who, by they way, is the real senshi of death "Underworld portal" and "dead scream") when she can blithly create paradoxes like Usagi-Junior and wipe out an armada with chronos typhoon. 'Sides, If i Remember my sailor moon correctly, Nemisis is populated by the exiled criminals of Usagi's golden millenium so stopping the brat from going back would remove the darkmoon that nessicitated Chibi's departure prompting wiseman to follow her to the past and setting up a last ditch plot to destroy the world which creates the apocalipse, ensuing ice age and creation of crystal tokyo and nemisis in the first place.

Goddess I hate stories whose plot revolves arround temporal mechanics.
DavisJes chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Dark but I loved it.
Rebecca Brown chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
It's a good story

i was wondering when it was going 2 be released though, sailor moon sacrifice, but the story sounds fantastic
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I Like The Story!
Wolfy chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Blazer chapter 1 . 8/5/2003
This is a great story! Tis odd that not many people have reviewed. The possible future is quite realistic.
A. Lee chapter 1 . 4/13/2002
This is very good. I think this is a great story, and its too bad not many people reviewed it. Oh well ... their loss.
Evy Aino chapter 1 . 4/10/2002
Ok, I know no one else has written a review, ans I don't understand why! That was great! A bit tragic to say the least, but it was a great point of view to add to the fiasco. The only thing I was wondering is if "Small Lady" makes it to Pluto and everything is saved? If this is a stupid question to ask, sorry, but being an optmistic does it to me. Since no one seems interested, if you get this could you please e-mail to tell me? I really want to know!