Reviews for The Space Between
Julie5 chapter 8 . 6/16/2014
So very sad with that last line. Makes me want to cry
Julie5 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This entire chapter was delightful to read but the last line really wins the internetz for the day I think I would pay 5 sovereigns for a mod that has Anders asking Fenris if he would like to wear the blue armor with black spikes or the black armor with blue spikes.
Reilovernat1213 chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
I started reading this yesterday and I just finished and that was absolutely amazing! One of my favorite things to see in a well written Fenris/Hawke fic is Fenris and Hawke's sense of humor and how they play off each other. This was wonderful, a great mix of sweet, angst, drama, passion, and humor. Definitely one of my favorite Fenris/Hawke fics to date! Thank you for such a wonderful story, it was such a pleasure to read!
S. Cousland chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
Just started reading your story and I must say you write the characters incredibly well, I love the story too. Thankyou so much for sharing!
zhera chapter 12 . 5/21/2013
hi i just finished reading the whole story..took me hours to finish it and i enjoyed it..
the first chapters were very funny, you really had me laughing earlier..
the phasing of the story is not rushed..it is good that you took your time with the story development.
the later chapters were darker and more serious but it totally make sense.

its been years since youve finished this story and my review is a bit late but i felt this story deserved to be noticed and im also a huge fan of dragon age especially fenris.._
Sue Donym chapter 12 . 5/18/2013
Holy cow, that was incredibly well-written and awesome. I was just sort of half-heartedly browsing thorough fics and came upon this one and devoured it in one sitting - don't you love when that happens? I love your Fenris and Hawke, just love 'em to pieces. ::happy sigh::
GlysMari chapter 12 . 5/16/2013
I didn't request, nor commission, nor dare to even hope. But, by all the saints, you did more than deliver. You gave me an experience worth more than I can say. Thank you SO much.
GlysMari chapter 11 . 5/16/2013
Loved the pre-battle banter at the end.
GlysMari chapter 10 . 5/16/2013
You write evil amazingly well also.
GlysMari chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
I truly enjoy your metaphors. Every time I read one, my brain gets a smile, or a smirk, or an eye-opener, or a motivated 'yeah buddy'. My usual response is 'I wish I had thought of that'.

The Viscount's message was perfect. It read exactly how he speaks. The reasoning Hawke used confronting the Arishok was impressive.

"I'm alone now." "You're not alone." - In the Chantry. Amongst the dead. Filled with poison. Consumed by hate. Your writing is so emotionally charged that it seared and tore at my very soul. I am in awe.
GlysMari chapter 8 . 5/16/2013
"I lost everything I had." - I believe this is the saddest thing I've read thus far. Such an air of finality.
GlysMari chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
What an amazing chapter. Profoundly introspective, sensitive and aware. So many things that gave me pause. Thoughts that made me reread this chapter twice, before I could even attempt a review... "In the absence of light, shadows thrive.", "as flimsy things tend to do when soaked in water", "She'd seen his chains", "The fact that it's a bitter pill" and that absolutely perfect finish... "He lit his meagre candle and let the shadows dance."
GlysMari chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Fenris was portrayed so well. Fielding a constant barrage of emotions, from one extreme to the other. Dread and doom, arriving to clear his debts. Ears perking up and joking reparte before angling for a party invite. You caught the complexity of Marian and Fenris's relationship perfectly.

I feel Leandra was accurately written. I've always pictured her with a more superior and holier-than-thou attitude. The Amell family name was always her main focus.
Shana2004 chapter 10 . 1/3/2013
Oh no that bastard has them; and Hawke is gonna suffer!
Day of the Wolf chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
This was such a well-written story, I loved it very much!
I was sort of hoping there would be more smut, like the epic reunion between these 2 should've been.