Reviews for Demenomancy
Read for the 3-4-something time and still love it as much as the first. I eagerly await any updates for any of your stories! :)
Snake-faced chapter 5 . 7/12
Oh my god, I love it! I really like that whole mystery where we the readers didn't know if Harry was truly innocent or if Voldemort and Dumbledore were just delusional until later in. This was a really good and believable story with the characters surprisingly in character while having a sane Tom. I am really sick of finding Dark evil Dumbledore everywhere, he's not two dimensional, he is a more complicated character than that and you captured that perfectly. Can you please write a sequel? This is an ending that can either stand alone or have a sequel. I myself prefer the latter, I would really like to see news of Voldemort basically adopting Harry Potter getting to the public. Could you imagine? Rita Skeeter going like 'oh no my dear readers, it seems as if Harry Potter are beloved saviour has been kidnapped by You-Know-Who -the mysterious man he was hugging who went by the name 'Tom Riddle'! Oh that poor boy, he must feel so betrayed once he figures out whom is 'saviour' is before he is most likely viciously murdered. And right after getting out of Azkaban too. The best we can do is hope that poor Harry miraculously survives again. To see more on You-Know-Who go to page 5, to see more on the Harry Potter go th page 8'. And then when Harry just randomly appears at Hogwarts like nothings out of the ordinary and everyone else is just like 'HOW!?' and after that sinks in and someone seem to recall the important things, 'WAIT,HE HUGGED THE DARK LORD!?' complete silence,' AND SURVIVED!?' I want to see that, please do that! Please?
Not Horribly Depressing chapter 1 . 7/9
I really liked this story. It's rare to see a fic where Voldemort and Dumbledore seem sane and have Harry's well-being at heart, albeit in different ways. The true villain in this story is Fudge, the incompetent and corrupt twit.
gaschalk chapter 5 . 5/27
Good story but the end feels incomplete. What happens to Harry between now and he goes back to Hogwarts or he takes his NEWTS?
oh god the images i get when i imagine Harry trying to practice divination on the dementors!
RandomObsessionsOfMine chapter 5 . 1/24
nonono, but this is good. How are you not done yet?
GeniusReader chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
funny plot...liked it...good work
lilyjen09 chapter 5 . 9/21/2015
lolol! This story is so nuts. :)
lipasnape chapter 5 . 9/8/2015
Very satisfactory. Sane Tom or the usual Albus - no contest.
Jimbocous chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Good grins. Would love to see more of this one ...
1991Kira chapter 5 . 8/5/2015
Awwww...poor Dumbles is angry because he doesn't have a weapon anymore.
Smile Black chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
xD awesome! I's really like to read more if you ever want to write more :p
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2015
That was an... odd story.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/14/2015
Beautiful :D I love this story.
HannahKathleen chapter 5 . 4/27/2015