Reviews for tick tock
Sorceress of Magic chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Aw so sweet
mollikya chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I know this came out a very long time ago, but I felt I had to leave some kind of note for this.

This is fucking beautifully written. Everything about it. The word choice, imagery and symbolism or perfect, I love the tone, and I enjoyed the ambiguity of the ending. This story needs a lot more love.
jjhopegirl chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
its a good story, but i have one question: did he die at the end? i wasn't quite clear on what happened.
Destroyed Illusions chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i really should check my email more often. then i'd actually know when people update... /cough

...ohmygod.

THEY BOTH LIVED, RIGHT? RIGHT? RIGHT?

the green light can't be avada kedavra.

because, uhm... well...

anyways. as usual, this is amazingly written & I HAVE NOTHING MORE TO SAY ABOUT THE AMAZINGNESS.

~you left me speechless~
Just Lovely chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
You know I love this.

Even after reading this again and again, it never gets old; it's very very wonderfully done!

I just... I liked the phrases in-between scenes, it sort of orchestrated the whole thing to the very last scene where it's an 'up-to-you' sort of ending.

I like how you made a sort of freedom space, that was, maybe not exactly away or out of the war, but it was secluded, peaceful and innocent. There was nothing that was reminiscent of war or death or pain, it was just green and the brick wall. You transported readers right into Hermione and Draco's skin, into their world where there's a constant fight going on, life or death and they somehow, find some lingering world void of worries and pain.

I love the whole story! Great job, Selene!
atrociously beautiful chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I looove it! Your such a qood author!

Ohmy do I love it!

It made me smile and cry at the same time.

~nicole
mentarisenja chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
amaziiing! it's beautifully written. I too, love ambiguous up-to-you sort of endings. I could ask for a predictable and happy ending, but maybe not this story.
sarsaparillia chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
YOU KNOW I LOVE ITTTTTTTTTTTTT.

that is all.

(you totally already got me flailing madly all over the place like a lunatic on LJ, no reason to put you through that again.)

ANYWAY. I LOVE IT. LIKE I LOVE YOU. And the world needs more good Dramione. Obvs which you have just contributed to.

HAPPINESSSSS.