Reviews for Verbum Unum
Nilly's Issue chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
This was such a heartfelt piece about Bobby and his boys :) I loved it!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
prowling the room like worried cubs circling their wounded patriarch

Love that line and loved your Bobby. And showing how much the boys love him and really do think of him as a father.

Lovely work,

Karen
Marianna Morgan chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Outstanding story, especially since it's your first venture in the SPN world. Sick/injured Sam...protective big brother Dean...awesome Bobby...what's not to love? So glad I have you on alert now! :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Wonderful fic! Loved it! :)
Giacinta chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I've been meaning to write this review for ages so this morning I decided that it was now or never.

I'll begin by saying thatI find this to be one of the best stories I have read on this site. Not only is it well-written but it gifts me with so many warm moments; it's just so beautiful.

There are many interesting fics here butI can count on the fingers of one hand those which give me that emotional high.

I hope the Muse instigates you to come up with some more of the same.

I,too,only discovered Supenatural quite recently and of course then watched my way through 5 seasons in a heartbeat!

regards.
sammynanci chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Oh God! Really a great story!

Great job! Thanks for this!
Jane88 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
That was beautiful, I loved how you pictured Bobbys relationship to "his boys". It's rare to read about his thoughts and emotions, really intense. Great work, thanks for sharing!
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This is profound. I don't think I've ever read a better Bobby fic.
sherlockiANNE chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
And slowly we will convert them all! I actually did something similar to what you did. I had never even seen an episode of Supernatural until a few days before spring break just under a month ago when one of my professor's (she's incredible) made a comment on a recent episode, and I have now seen everything plus read an insane amount of fan fiction and I can't wait for April 15!

Though Castiel is my favorite non-Winchester character (I'm a Dean!girl by the way.), Bobby has always fascinated me and I LOVED Dean's line about Bobby being the closest thing he has to a father and the relationship takes an even more interesting turn in season 6 (I won't say what it is in case you haven't seen it), which I was actually thinking of writing a story similar to this one based off of. Great job with this and I look forward to seeing more from you in this fandom.
snlover10 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Oh WOW this is BRILLIANT.

I absolutely love the way you write Bobby, everything seems logical and completely plausible. The way he thinks and sees the boys, and also how you portrayed Dean being vigil over a hurt Sam.

Very nicely written! I was wondering, are you intending to write a prequel piece to this, where we actually get to read about the guy who shot Sam? That would be nice.

If not, I just hope you continue writing more SPN fics! Looking forward to another great story from you. :)
twomom chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Thoroughly enjoyed this story! Welcome to the fabulous world of the Winchesters! You did a wonderful job and completely understood the boys relationship with each other. And their relationship with Bobby. Thanks so much and I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.
Kailene chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
First off, welcome to the Supernatural family :) The same thing happened to me, saw part of one episode, got hooked and promptly bought all the DVD's.

This was...WOW!

Excellent, excellent first story. You captured the characters so well. Emotionally powerful, and so true. You can slowly see since Bobby first appeared how much he has come to mean, and is needed by the boys.

Great job!
AndThenBigBangHappened chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Good job :)
Lykaia chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
For a first timer, you got the characters down on the spot. There's nothing much to add, but: Thanks for this. :)
bleachers chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
...wow.

I'll apologize for my short review, but I'm speechless.

This was great, truly. Even better than that.

What a great flrst fic to read in the fandom.

My only suggestion- maybe get a beta to look over errors in flow.

Thanks, much.