Reviews for A shoulder to lean on
Danny and Steve were and are so good for each other. Loved how Danny took such good care of him! Such a wonderful story and having Chin, Kono, and Grace there with them each step of the way was just perfect! LOVED IT ALL!
A. Heimby chapter 1 . 3/8
Before I even start reading I have to say I am looking forward to this! People don't seem to understand that the how it happens is just as good, if not better, than the when it happens. There are not enough stories like this out there, and I'm grateful you put this one out for me to find :)
Christina chapter 13 . 5/4/2014
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING
Sara chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
This is my 8th time reading your story and I love it every time.
Horndog333 chapter 13 . 8/14/2013
Thank you for a very sweet story. I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Horndog333 chapter 7 . 8/13/2013
Glad you didn't end it here. I see you added six more chapters. I'm enjoying the evolution of Steve and Danny the loving feelings just at the tip of their tongues or lips. I love the trust between them slowly moving toward a relationship.
Horndog333 chapter 6 . 8/13/2013
I just started getting Community Alerts for this site and the link to your story. I know that your fiction is a year or two old now, but I am really enjoying it. I think you are doing a great job with the mannerisms of everyone - Steve's SEAL pride and stubbornness, his vulnerability, Danny's ranting and mother henning (he's a great caretaker) and Kono's inituition, thoughtfulness and tough ass.
Crocodyl chapter 4 . 8/12/2013
Nice chapter. Can't think of anything wrong in it. Feelings start to unfold and reveal, tiny steps.
and a cliffhanger with lots of space for some imagination. I really like this one :-)
Nieceyluvsfanfic chapter 13 . 7/15/2013
Great story! I want more!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/6/2013
Loved it. Totally awesome story.
Matt Smith chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
Thank you so much for writing this! It was sooo lovely, one of the best fanfics I've read! Loved that it wasn't too obscene, nothing against that, but sometimes a cute bit of mcdanno is almost better than a steamy fic :) brilliant mate, well done!
PoetKnowit20 chapter 13 . 1/4/2012
Wonderful story, lovely pacing and characterisation! A pleasure to read :)
Inactive4444 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this. It is so amazing. Well written, funny but still deep. Loved it! I noticed one error four paragraphs from the end - it says "Steve had let Danny in and allowed him to see that vulnerable side of him that very few knew about let alone were able to WEE." Other than that, awesome story. Way to go!
wotumba1 chapter 13 . 8/1/2011
nice fluffy story through and through
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
what a break-through for steve to admit that he needs help! now they can really start a relationship of some sort