Reviews for Of Fire and Brimstone
Stallion8426 chapter 3 . 11/18/2012
Wow...that was the cutest story I have ever read! I'm speechless :-)
Greengirl17 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
I really like it! It's well written and interesting to read. And it's leaves you guessing, ya know? Like what the characters are really thinking?

Umm predictions: Logan actually likes James and Kendall knows about it?
Modern dead poet chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Firstly, I have to say that I am a terrible reviewer. To follow that unfortunate statement, I have to commend you on your ability to force me to review. Your writing is amazing. I felt so in tune with the characters and the plot was completly plausible. It always irks me a little when authors go from 0 to 100 so quickly. Logan and James' progression was real and adorable. To finish, I have to squeal over the black thread bit. BRILLIANCE! I just... Wow. You are a genius!
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Adorable. And I really enjoyed this in combination with Behind Closed Doors; despite the fact that BCD stands fine on its own, it's nice to see how it got there. That poor textbook...

Nice job. Thanks for sharing!

Smiles,

Jen.
TheApathyImp chapter 3 . 7/30/2011
I think I just died from happy. This is so cute, and even though it's the Jagan lovey lemony deliciousness I've come to expect from the fandom, it's even more beautiful in its own way. Logie is so perfect, on so many levels, and Jamie is so cute and then that stuff about Charlie the bear and how Logie does that to everyone's names... I loved it, but now I'm going to go to sleep as I almost just passed out at the keyboard. Again, loved it.
fanmin chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
'He raised a finger to the glass and gently traced a trail of water that was on the opposite side; he liked to pretend that each drop was racing to get to the bottom'

I do that all the time! I thought that was a weird hobby so I was kinda surprised reading that :p

Oh well, to the review. I really like the whole story, both prequel and sequel. I very much enjoy reading this. You made their relationship so worked, which I appreciate so much! And Kendall! I so love his character here~ understanding Carlos is loved too~

And I think you're very good in word choices and making every sentence interesting. Awesome work! Gonna add you to fav author and perhaps come back later to read your other fics~
littlewonders914 chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
Great Story

I love how Kendall knew everything from the begining and actually helped them get together... how cute!

I love how you brought everything back together at the end. The ipod, the one little balck thread that they both mess with and everything!

Your a great author and I can't wait to read more of your stuff in the future!

Keep writing!
Miss.MaslowHenderson chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
This was the AWESOMESS story ive read hehe,.
veryjaneeyre chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
This story was just simply gorgeous. I loved that it took Kendall to point out what Logan should have known all along. I cannot wait to read more stuff from you in the future!
myers1978 chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Great end to a great story D Was the 'chick flick' thing the SPN reference? I thought of SPN when I read that but I wasn't sure
Boysboysboys love em chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
i loved it!
Titled Heart chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Absolutely LOVED this. The way Logan just kind of took control of the situation...unf. I love how he just kind of threw James off kilter when he kissed him. It was beautiful.

And James picking a fight just to get a rise out of him! Oh my gosh, amazing. I'm being absolutely serious when I say that was possibly my FAVORITE part of this WHOLE thing. Just the way it began, the way Kendall was trying to back out of the apartment, and the way it ended. It was absolutely perfect.

And that last little bit, though a little random, was precious. I loved the little flashback and the way they were all affectionate together without anything labeled. I kind of want to see the situation arise where one of them gets upset by the whole thing NOT being for sure and exclusive (even if it kind of is) and them just duking it out once again. But that's just me...I love the drama. XD

Great job, congrats on completing it!
CheekyBrunette chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
"I win," Logan whispered, his lips right next to James' ear.

That, was the hottest thing to ever happen. And honestly? I really think that's enough said.
unthinkable13 chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Loveed Loveed Loveed this! Can not wait to read more. Come on James- really look and you'll see Logan wants you not Kendall.
myers1978 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
Great chapter! Poor James, and Logan was a real ass there at the end!