Reviews for The Art of Intervention
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
This is cute. It really works well with their personalities and makes perfect sense.
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
This is so cute. :))
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
wow I really love it :)) Tough kidnapping yzuko so he gets a break, what a great idea :))
Angst Splatter chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Hah! I have to say, Toph-Zuko friendship is one of my favorite possibilities from the show. Toph's just so open and raw and in your face and there and Zuko's more reserved with less of a presence, but no less raw and honest. So of course it has to be Toph that takes Zuko away for a break. (And really, who else could kidnap the Fire Lord as effectively as the greatest earthbender there is?)

Very well done fic and it explores a lot of what I love about the characters - Zuko's complete dedication to any job he takes on and Toph's we're-doing-this-my-way-and-you'll-shut-up-and-lik e-it bit. I think this fits very well into the Avatar universe and it was well worth the read. The last line was seriously the perfect end to this fic. I did actually giggle.
Earthspark chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
I like your imagery. And I think you handled the characters just right. And...I can SO see Zuko needing an intervention;)
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
There are some errors and typos that need to be fixed ("Don't you have people who can do most of this crapfor you?") This is really funny, though, without being ridiculous, and they're both perfectly in-character.
Katyuana chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Haha Toph is hilarious!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Best thing ever. Great characters and wonderful dialogue. I adore the relationship between these two. More please!
cruorem chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
i like it.

writing was 8/10, characters 8/10
jessica-semnadaprafaze123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012

I liked it.
Cat-Tuong chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I could imagine Zuko being the type to overwork himself. Totally reminds me of my friend who keeps telling me to quit working so much. He's usually staying up with me while I try to finish all of my homework. Always math too, which is probably why Zuko's working so long with taxes. Down with math! XD Anyways, great job, love the story and idea, has a feel-good feel to it, keep it up _
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
An entertaining read.
Doodleniks chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awwww. :) Sweet. I can totally imagine Toph doing this. Zuko would totally be a workaholic. She finally got her field trip, too! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2011

triplt333 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
this is really well written, but remember to go back through your works and make sure all the words have spaces between them. that's really the only issue. very nice, not overly descriptive to the point that i wanted to just skip half of it, good dialogue. very nice visuals